Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Finally, Wriggle's gets usefull?

Creator: NicknameMy March 3, 2014 5:09am
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2014 9:28am | Report
There is no limit.

BTW: Time to test on the new Kassadin jungle, lol. Dat together with his new w turns im into a ******* bruiser with blinks everyhwere. He also gets now mana scalings on W and R, that will be very interesting. Sadly, he is still disabled.
He is gonna kill you!!!
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2014 10:02am | Report
Well, it looked good for a second.

The thing is:

If you're going to buy it for damage, to make it WORTH a spot dedicated for damage you'd have to farm a LOT. Every other item doesn't require you to farm for an hour straight for you to benefit out of it.

If not, you're selling it later which means you probably shouldn't have bought it over the spirit items in the first place.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2014 10:33am | Report
tehAsian wrote:

Well, it looked good for a second.

The thing is:

If you're going to buy it for damage, to make it WORTH a spot dedicated for damage you'd have to farm a LOT. Every other item doesn't require you to farm for an hour straight for you to benefit out of it.

If not, you're selling it later which means you probably shouldn't have bought it over the spirit items in the first place.

Elder Lizard is still gonna make you deal more damage.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2014 10:44am | Report

Elder Lizard is still gonna make you deal more damage.

Actually, with enough attack speed, no way. And guess what the item gives. Lizard also doesn't heal you. The magic damage on-hit effect has against champions a base damage of 60 with 25 stacks. And that only gets more. To compare to that, Wit's End has 42.

Now, for Warwick, why he should not get the item? He can proc it 5 times with his ult means 300 bonus damage and 185 heal. And that is just the base, it only gets better and better. Oh wait, bonus magic damage scales with the 30% heal effect of his ult, means you actually heal for 285 health.

And I don't see how it should be hard to stack 25 as it starts stacking as soon as you got Hunter's Machete.

And the next use of that item is objective control, since you deal a superb amount of damage to baron and dragon then. You remember the good old TSM strategy with 3 Wriggle's Lantern? Oh, the good old times...
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2014 3:09pm | Report
Is it just me or this is a "idgaf about my lanes, i'm gonna farm" item?

As requested to GMD himself.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2014 4:35pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Lizard also doesn't heal you.

you do know lizard does heal right? not when you attack champions but on camps yes
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 3, 2014 11:53pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

you do know lizard does heal right? not when you attack champions but on camps yes

Didn't you just explain yourself why I mentioned this?
He is gonna kill you!!!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2014 5:01am | Report
You know, the passive for this item almost gives its users a sort of siphoning strike, on their AAs
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2014 2:07pm | Report
Because no one seems to read and understand how the farming for it works:

Now transforms into Feral Flare at 25 large monsters killed with Maim*

The counter for upgrading Wriggles -> Flare counts the number of large monsters you killed with Maim (Machete, Razors, Lantern.) So more or less counts every monster you killed from start of game unless you started dblade or something.

So from the start of the game, there is one stack obtained from every individual camp that you clear. The "clearing time value" is increased exponentially throughout the course of the game, but you'll most definitely end up with the final result by at least 8 mins or so. (Tell me if I'm wrong, I understand that it depends on the champion) Which is when mid-game starts rolling, and you start to crawl out of your jungle to assist in teamfights.
Then we have no idea how the actual stacking of bonus magic damage and sustain works...

I actually can see counter-jungling utilizing this, as grabbing the most-gold efficient monster out of every camp also means grabbing the largest one. Making you slightly more efficient at pissing off the enemy jungler :)
If you want to help me, teach me.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2014 2:06am | Report
Think about that, Nunu & Willump already has an on-hit effect and an attack speed buff aswell. On-hit Nunu & Willump, stealing every large monster? Could be fun.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide