Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How I would remake : Karma, the Enlightened One.

Creator: Aharan September 17, 2012 6:21pm
1 2 3
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 2:11pm | Report
her heal is NOTHING like sorakas. Soraka is a targeted ability, karma's as an AOE cone WITH damage.
Her movement speed spell is NOTHING like sona's. Sona's is an aura, karma's is a single target that either boosts speed or decreases speed based on who she targets, and the link in between the two effects every champ that passes through it.
Karma's shield is a million times better than janna's because it has DAMAGE.

Seriously, for most of the champs out there, there is at least one champ that is fairly similar, like fiora and yi. There is NO ONE in the game even CLOSE to the toolkit/playstyle of Karma. I am really nervous about this 'rework' rumor that is floating around out there.

You just wanted an excuse to disagree with me about something publicly because we have had some serious arguments over the forum in the past. And thats just childish.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Aharan
<Video Contributor>
Aharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 2:26pm | Report

her heal is NOTHING like sorakas. Soraka is a targeted ability, karma's as an AOE cone WITH damage.
Her movement speed spell is NOTHING like sona's. Sona's is an aura, karma's is a single target that either boosts speed or decreases speed based on who she targets, and the link in between the two effects every champ that passes through it.
Karma's shield is a million times better than janna's because it has DAMAGE.

Seriously, for most of the champs out there, there is at least one champ that is fairly similar, like fiora and yi. There is NO ONE in the game even CLOSE to the toolkit/playstyle of Karma. I am really nervous about this 'rework' rumor that is floating around out there.

You just wanted an excuse to disagree with me about something publicly because we have had some serious arguments over the forum in the past. And thats just childish.

He never disagreed with you, though. He just said that she has a heal, a shield, and a movement speed buff and compared it to champions who have a heal, a shield, and a movement speed buff. Leave any animosity OUT of this thread. This is about Karma and how she can buffed/remade. Not petty internet drama.

Also, just because someone is unique, doesn't necessarily mean they are viable. I absolutely love Karma and I wouldn't think of this remake if she didn't need it. She is strong, very strong in fact, but late game when you need someone who can burst down the enemy carry very quickly, and Karma can't do that without dying since her range is so low.
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 4:59pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

what if her mantra'd W pulled someone towards you, both ally and foe.

that reminds of this dota move people use to troll, go stand under tower and start grabbing ally's lol

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 12:40am | Report
As far as i know, the rework is going on for like a year, maybe much more.

I remember something about changing her Q to knockback when mantra'd instead of healing, i actually kinda like that change, and a complete rework of her w.
I love the mantra mechanic, and i don't think they will remove it.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 10:15am | Report
Spirit Bond is one of her best utility spells though. While I am happy they are leaving the mantra mechanic alone, thats still scary to mess with.
If they change her q to knockback instead of healing she will be pretty much relegated to mid, her support powers will be nearly non existant. And a very situational mid at that. Good counter to Fizz though.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 1:10pm | Report
if it did knock back AND healed that would be like a mini janna ult which would be cool and also annoying if someone uses a skillshot only for you to knock the enemies away from it

changing W could be a good or bad thing depending on what they do
i really hope they keep the whole support and damage with each attack which would make her an amazing burst damage and support champion

and i will cry for 29 hours if they change her shield at all
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide