Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

How should I build Cass in Twisted Treeline (3v3)?

Creator: SpartanBodie June 5, 2012 1:51pm
1 2
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 1:15pm | Report
But you also have the situation where if one dies, you could lose a teamfight 2v3 instead of 4v5. It's significant difference.

Also, the jungle in TT is much stronger than in SR and you have to cross through the shortest lane (top lane) to get to 2/3 of the jungle. The buffs will kill most junglers at an early level.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 1:32pm | Report
Also true.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 1:34pm | Report
And no, in current meta, its always 1v1 top. In lanes where there is 2v1, the 1 always loses. Unless its a damn good Irelia. Geze, do u ever actually play, or do u just haunt forums and read what experts say about things?
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 2:01pm | Report
I jungle in TT, and carried my team each time. The level advantage at bot is too good to pass up, and ganking them is sooooo easy because there are so many places to gank from. If bot can't hold 1v2, then gank for them and MAKE them.

In lanes where there is 2v1, the 1 always loses.

Because most of the solo tops are melee, and are generally put at a disadvantage due to the lack of ranged CSing tools and poke. This isn't always the case in TT, as you can go Morgana bot Wukong top, etc.

The buffs will kill most junglers at an early level.

This is probably the biggest problem for junglers in TT, but you don't need the buffs to gank, except Red, and that one is significantly easier than the big Wraiths/big Wolves. Also, you pretty much NEED a high sustain jungler in TT because the camps are so stronk. I constantly get low as Lee Sin even though I max Safeguard first, and I had to start Cloth Armor 5 pots.

Tl;dr, Jungling in TT is good, you just need the right picks.

OT: I recommend Sorcerer's Shoes, double Doran's Ring, Rabadon's Deathcap.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 2:19pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

I jungle in TT, and carried my team each time. The level advantage at bot is too good to pass up, and ganking them is sooooo easy because there are so many places to gank from. If bot can't hold 1v2, then gank for them and MAKE them.

Because most of the solo tops are melee, and are generally put at a disadvantage due to the lack of ranged CSing tools and poke. This isn't always the case in TT, as you can go Morgana bot Wukong top, etc.

This is probably the biggest problem for junglers in TT, but you don't need the buffs to gank, except Red, and that one is significantly easier than the big Wraiths/big Wolves. Also, you pretty much NEED a high sustain jungler in TT because the camps are so stronk. I constantly get low as Lee Sin even though I max Safeguard first, and I had to start Cloth Armor 5 pots.

Tl;dr, Jungling in TT is good, you just need the right picks.

OT: I recommend Sorcerer's Shoes, double Doran's Ring, Rabadon's Deathcap.

I'm not saying it's not viable, I'm saying I haven't seen it done and it would take some coordination and skill.

You don't need the buffs, true, but I kinda meant for the experience.

You need high sustain, which is kind of why TT is unbalanced and Riot has obviously given up on it. There are some characters that are just way too strong on it, and others that are unplayable.

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 4:39pm | Report

There are some characters that are just way too strong on it, and others that are unplayable.

Now on this, i will wholeheartedly agree. Unless my bot lane just feeds, feeds, feeds, and refuses to cooperate, i VERY rarely ever lose a 3v3 with Mord. By the end, about half the time, i can 1v3 their team and win. Olaf is crazy strong, mundo is strong, sion is strong... Kass is pitiful, Cass is a bad idea, Ziggs only if paired w the right person, veigar gets munched on, ashe is nothing but fodder, et cetera et cetera. Pretty much, you have to be in the "off-tank, tanky DPS" category to really knock it out of the park. Either that or be a semi squishy ap or ad carry WITH two off tanks to keep u alive. ex.: Singed and Voli paired w Ryze. Toss, Toss, Slow, Stun, DOT, nuke, bite, GG. Still, i enjoy it, and like the fact that it takes less time, and i can carry my way through merely OK players without much of their coordination so i can farm IP for big purchases.
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 5:12pm | Report

Now on this, i will wholeheartedly agree. Unless my bot lane just feeds, feeds, feeds, and refuses to cooperate, i VERY rarely ever lose a 3v3 with Mord. By the end, about half the time, i can 1v3 their team and win. Olaf is crazy strong, mundo is strong, sion is strong... Kass is pitiful, Cass is a bad idea, Ziggs only if paired w the right person, veigar gets munched on, ashe is nothing but fodder, et cetera et cetera. Pretty much, you have to be in the "off-tank, tanky DPS" category to really knock it out of the park. Either that or be a semi squishy ap or ad carry WITH two off tanks to keep u alive. ex.: Singed and Voli paired w Ryze. Toss, Toss, Slow, Stun, DOT, nuke, bite, GG. Still, i enjoy it, and like the fact that it takes less time, and i can carry my way through merely OK players without much of their coordination so i can farm IP for big purchases.

And that's not even mentioning Tryndamere or Fiora. Their simply isn't enough CC/people to focus them unless it's super tanky with enough CC to hold them down for like 6 seconds.

I dunno, I like it for lower level games (leveling up my EUW account) because one side always feeds and makes it quick. There are those times however, where you get the people who camp in their base and pull all the minions into the nexus turret. 60 minute games are not fun. It's still a nice game mode.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2012 5:58pm | Report
Tanky damages.

RoA and Rylai's and Frozen heart and stuff is pretty cool. Abyssal kinna nice.

I might forgo sorc shoes and get Mercs on 3v3.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 8:22am | Report
There is another trick with the top buffs: Only kill the buff, not their protectors. With someone like Nunu & Willump you can do Consume+ Smite and instantly take it.
Adovid
<Member>
Adovid's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 1:53pm | Report
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide