Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How Would U build Dr.Mundo

Creator: Slaak January 24, 2012 10:35am
1 2 3
M580
<Member>
M580's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2012 10:37am | Report
Love both your olaf and trynd guides Duff, was wondering if you could share how YOU build mundo up top (runes/masteries/items/skill order) - or do you just stay away from him entirely?
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2012 11:00am | Report
I have a Mundo build posted up in my Offtanks guide :P
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2012 9:35pm | Report
What what?

Heal/ Revive Mundo in the house. Gives a whole new meaning to "Mundo goes where he pleases!"

Don't give a damn about dying. Build that HP AD tank and never quit pushing. NEVER. You can feed the enemy and still eat their nexus!

EDIT: This Reminds me of a Teleport/Revive Sivir build I tried a few times. Actually won 3 ranked games with this before I got tired of teammates *****ing the entire time before I won it. ^_^ Nothing is better than pushing top, grabbing a turret, teleporting bottom before you get ganked, grabbing another turret, getting ganked, instantly heading right back to top and ulting for another turret and an inhib :D

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 11:11am | Report
Actually, Warmog's Armor >>> Spirit Visage. If you compare them, all the stats of Spirit Visage, except CDR, are lower. Even the health regen while at ulti. I wouldn't get it unless I would want to build very much CDR.

That being said, the best Dr. Mundo could be actually 3 Warmog's Armor, Force of Nature, Atma's Impaler and Sorcerer's Shoes(so much magic damage). This gives you around 40 HP/second as regen without ulti and with ulti, well, 400 HP/s?

Totally unkillable, even with Ignite. And still high damage with his steroid and Atma's Impaler.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 12:03pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Actually, Warmog's Armor >>> Spirit Visage. If you compare them, all the stats of Spirit Visage, except CDR, are lower. Even the health regen while at ulti. I wouldn't get it unless I would want to build very much CDR.

That being said, the best Dr. Mundo could be actually 3 Warmog's Armor, Force of Nature, Atma's Impaler and Sorcerer's Shoes(so much magic damage). This gives you around 40 HP/second as regen without ulti and with ulti, well, 400 HP/s?

Totally unkillable, even with Ignite. And still high damage with his steroid and Atma's Impaler.

Interestingly enough, i was making a Dr. Mundo build the other night, and i came up with this.

Runes

Precision
Fleet Footwork
Phase Rush

Item Sequence

Health Potion 50
Vampiric Scepter 900
Heart of Gold 825
Mercury's Treads 1100
Warmog's Armor 3100
Madred's Bloodrazor 3800
Zeke's Harbinger 2250