Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ionic spark?

Creator: LegitOtaku October 10, 2012 7:32pm
1 2 3 4 5
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2012 6:50pm | Report

Thought this thread was for if Ionic spark was viable, not weather it was better than sun fire cape...at splitpushing..huh....o well
Go with what works and enjoy the game:)

theyre both items for split pushing therefore yes talking about how sunfire cape is better or not is relevant
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2012 7:12pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

They're both items for split pushing; therefore, yes, talking about how sunfire cape is better or not is relevant.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2012 7:48am | Report
Relevant, but not the point.

This thread's TL;DR:

Ionic Spark is only good if you want a split push comp, and even then its really only viable on Shen, Teemo, Volibear, and perhaps a few others.

You're welcome.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Ommadawn
<Member>
Ommadawn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2012 3:23pm | Report
WE offers better defensive stats (the MR will almost always offer better EHP) and single target damage, but IS proc does more damage with 2 or more targets, scales significantly in teamfights, gives more attack speed and is (marginally) cheaper. I think a few people here are underrating it.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide