Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Items for Graves

Creator: TheKut February 22, 2012 5:56am
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 7:58am | Report
Quoted:

TBC is if the enemies you're targetting have a little bit of armor.

Last Whisper is if the enemies you're facing have a lot of armor.

You're generally not focused on one target as the ADC, therefore getting Last Whisper is usually better.

TBC works better on some champs who try to single out enemies to skirmishes.

Thanks for adding onto what I missed in my post! You are correct about TBC and LW. The only reason why most people don't see TBC is because AD's are so strong mid-late game and people almost always stack Armor or they just keep getting decimated even if you have TBC or TBC :p. But yeah anyways good work

edit: also forgot to say LW is cheaper to make than TBC by a couple hundred of gold. Couple hundred of gold is very precious in mid-late game so reselling TBC later on for LW is kinda bad for the wallet T-T

Somalie
<Member>
Somalie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 8:23am | Report
Vayne loves crit also because she has AD steroid with ult and with Q. She scales so much with AS, crit and AD it's not even fair ...

For early AD build, think about vamp scepter (alone) after boots and 1-2 doran's blades, even with sustain lane, if you face a heavy harass lane. That would help your support not going oom. It depends a lot of your support (champ and skill) and your hability to not take free harass.

BF + zeal is a good start in my opinion, the MS helps a ton against some lane.

If you want to go "tanky" with Frozen Mallet or Atmog or GA or whatever, be sure you really need it. If a fed bruiser or anti carry loves to target you and cant be stopped because lack of CC or CC immunity, dont hesitate. But it's not a "all game every game" option (which is not an option anymore in this case) as IE + PD is.
English is not my native langage, I'm sorry about how painful to read my text are :c
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 10:44am | Report
She doesn't scale as well with crit, it's just forced into her build naturally through Phantom dancers(highest AS item she would want) and Infin edge(highest AD item in the game other than fully stacked bloodthirster). Also, if she's focused, she will die which is why Infinity Edge is so good. She needs her damage fast. She can't afford to keep stacking the bloodthirster before every team fight.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 11:01am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

She doesn't scale as well with crit

*Slam face desk*
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 12:50pm | Report
I don't play AD carries so, excuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess.

What I'm saying is, compared to Trist, who has a 90% AS steroid, she doesn't scale as well with crit. I didn't mean that "Crit is terrible for Vayne, it's just slightly less viable"

I know what I want to say, it's just not coming out correctly right now.
True love is found only in yourself.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 12:51pm | Report
She has a big *** AD steroid.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 1:10pm | Report
I still think, the most important stat on Vayne is AS, especially lategame. After first B.F. Item(doesn't really matter which one) you should rush Phantom Dancer ASAP
He is gonna kill you!!!
Sujing
<Member>
Sujing's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 5:11pm | Report
Definitely Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper, Bloodthirster, and Berserker's Greaves. For the last item, it's situational but since you are asking for maximum damage possible...go another Bloodthirster if you can kill 40 more creeps to get the most out of its passive or another Phantom Dancer to get more attack speed so you can get more attacks in.
Thanks to koksei for sig!
Check it Out!!!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 6:41pm | Report
At that point Phantom Dancer is much better than another Bloodthirster if you want to increase your damage. You can also sell your boots if you have two PDs.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2012 6:46pm | Report
Vayne with I.E. / PD / LW is the highest single target DPS in the game in my opinion. o:

I think her deeps are bigger than Tristana.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide