Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I've got a theory, it may be bunnys, it may...

Creator: Ashmon16 September 5, 2015 3:59pm
Ashmon16
<Member>
Ashmon16's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2015 3:59pm | Report
I've got a lovely theory of sorts, but am also looking for some feed back from other players

MISS FORTUNE

A lot of debate about how she is meant to be played, so my curiousity is

How good is the whole AD build that people seem to have for her?
you have the lovely AD/speed/crit thing that all ashes seem to have.

How good is the whole AP build that people seem to have for her?
she can get a bit mana hungry people if you go this way so beware of that

Next is the thoery, how good would a HYBRID of both go...
You have the lovely items that convert mana and ap into attack damage :O
my faverite is the masamune combined with the lovely and gorgeous archangel staff.
This is also my faverite way to go cause i deal a lot more (dare i say it) DPS

so lets discuss this as the lovely league players we are, i want to hear from both sides that have open minds on the other.

if required i will actually put up the build on the site here so you can have a lookie at the hybrid idea of mind.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 4:04pm | Report
As far as I know, MF's AD build is stronger (or at least more consistent) than the AP counterpart, but I also think both are equally viable as of now, mostly because MF is in a ****-ish tier as an ADC. That said, I genuinely have faith in an hybrid MF build, but it must be built with her strenghts/weaknesses in mind, and it would probably end up as a dynamic build, with chances of being more AP heavy or AD heavy.

On the topic of manamune+archangel's staff, they both convert mana into AD or AP, but you should have in mind that the tear has to be stacked twice, and building tear items means having a weak early game (as you should buy it early, and it doesn't give any damaging stats). I guess you could buy archangel's, then Iceborn Gauntlet and go for a bit of AD, but at that point you're probably better off with more AP, as AP scales multiplicatively (it multiplies itself with AP items scaling with your AP, like Rabadon's Deathcap, Luden's Tempest, Nashor's Tooth).

My proposed build would be a caster build with some focus on autoattacks. I'd start with Trinity Force, then either Infinity Edge, Luden's Tempest, Zhonya's Hourglass or maybe a Rylai's Crystal Scepter. I would probably build 3 of them plus boots and a Guinsoo's Rageblade for sustain. I'm probably going to test it, as it sounds fun :P
Ashmon16
<Member>
Ashmon16's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2015 2:48pm | Report
I was rather suprised at my lovely outcome when i actually started my first item with Lich Bane followed with Archangel's Staff then the Rod of Ages then from there its open to a lot of items for me. i'm still experimenting tho.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide