Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lets make an Ascension tier list

Creator: Ninja Trigger September 10, 2014 4:58pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
What do you think about the new mode?
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2014 12:52am | Report
I'd put Morgana at a high B tier she has a good chance of getting Soul Shackles to hit an entire team since it's such a team fight oriented map also it's very close quarters. Her Black Shield and Dark Binding are just great tools for turning fights or running away from a fight.

Okay I will add her to high B Tier

TheKut wrote:

Also, her Tormented Shadow practically guarantees her ascension if combined with a Nunu & Willump or Cho'Gath because of the fast DoT.

that would be a good team comp to use for that perfect Ascension Icon

I think Lux should be high A tier. Her ultimate Final Spark is great for one of three things stealing a ascension kill, destroying an enemy teams health, or just simply picking people off. Light Binding and Lucent Singularity her usual combo are just devastating and good kiting tools.

I have seen Lux do some work on Ascension adding where you suggested
Sig by Janitsu
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2014 10:38pm | Report
not sure if anyone said it yet but you can use Shens ult to teleport back to your base if you get first ascension and just tp back whenever you buy enough items since you passively gain gold and once your ult is back up

i never tried it with TF or panth though but if it works for them you could possibly do the same thing

also Alistar is A tier due to his CC being good on this map, and his ult combined with being ascended means you wont be dying
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OMGItsCavendish
<Member>
OMGItsCavendish's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2014 5:54am | Report
Imo, talon/kata/karma - B tier, they do 0 overall against my picks
God tier AP allistar/ maokai/ rammus, just build as first item in any of then a Rod of ages and then full tank, i'm yet to lose any game with the combo maokai - allistar. Just try it yourselves. Build RoA and then full tank situational any of the champions i said and try to lose. Just play super agressive. If maokai/allistar gets ascended, it's gg basically it's a tank dealing tons of damages and CCing for days with infinite heals and a 70%/20% damage reduction on a ascended tank. WIth both allistar and maokai together with ults, allistar reduces 90% of the damage, and one would think they would have no damage, wrong, it really makes tons of damage. Here, have this example: http://i.imgur.com/qIIdMbl.png. Just look at maokai's and rammus damage and build. Rylais mundo is also God tier. RYlais and normal mundo build.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide