Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

LoL Box_Use it to assist you and improve the...

Creator: lordgameboy April 11, 2013 1:19pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2013 1:04pm | Report
TOLD YOU! :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Hodgeybeatz
<Member>
Hodgeybeatz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2013 1:18pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

TOLD YOU! :D

You were right this time Meiyjhe...THIS TIME! ;)
Check out my #1 rated Singed guide!
Singed - Chemically Driven S3
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2013 1:19pm | Report
This time... and forever :O

:D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
lordgameboy
<Member>
lordgameboy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 7:47pm | Report
Meiyjhe, you were NOT right, this time. Must say you are the king of negativity :)
Hodgeybeatz, many people would be a bit suspicious at first too, including me. But it was recommended by a friend so I tried it. The exe file is fine, just open it, you will see it is a pretty good convenience tool for playing lol.
Anybody else has tried it already?
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 7:52pm | Report
i tried it and it ruined my older brothers extra useless laptop, i highly recommend not touching this at all that laptop just has the bluescreen of death, good thing i did it on my older brothers ****top instead of my computer right?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
lordgameboy
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 8:16pm | Report
What??? Unbelievable!!! So who else has got the same problem? Please do report it here so that many more computers and laptops could be saved.
But the fact is me and so many of my friends downloaded the program from the same website and have been using it all along. It's really amazing that a good lol tool turns out to be a virus on some guy's "older brothers extra unless laptop" :)
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 8:25pm | Report
yeah its really amazing that when i actually downloaded the program it destroyed my laptop when you, the one giving us the program, still swears it works

and i like how you put my older brothers extra "unless" laptop in quotes, why would i download something im 99% sure is a virus on my main computer?
lordgameboy
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 9:02pm | Report
Oh, maybe I am stupid enough to publicly post for a virus? Why are you 99% sure it is a virus? Where is the other 1%? If it indeed was a virus that ended your bros laptop, has it ever occurred to you that the laptop might have already been infected before you downloaded the program (I assume you have the decency to tell you have truthfully observed, not making up this whole "older brothers extra unless laptop" scam) since it was an "extra unless" laptop. Excuse me I have to quote you again.
If the program were a virus, thousands of computers would have been infected already including mine. Have you seen any other people reporting their computers have been infected by an virus called "lol box"?
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 9:07pm | Report
no i havnt because no one else was stupid enough to download this virus, also im not 99% sure its a virus im 100% sure its a virus because it destroyed my older brothers laptop

i know it was this virus because me and him have used that laptop for multiple other things a few days and weeks ago, and it was working perfectly fine until i downloaded the "lol box" after which the laptop ran super slow for a few minutes until it just froze, we restarted it to see the blue screen
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2013 12:33am | Report
Lordgameboy, I think you just got Dillbutted :D

OH HELL YEAH!
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide