Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Malady and Madred's Bloodrazor, two useless items

Creator: NicknameMy May 4, 2012 1:58pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 4:19pm | Report
Sure does, but you should understand the situation before commenting about it.

It's not like he created "a few" posts/threads and we just suddenly flipped a switch, he did more than enough over time, slowly and steadily turning the sound on a beatbox louder.
His "ideas" were normally accepted first and ppl discussed about them, mostly telling him that it's not working, bad or just straight-out wrong with more than enough valid arguments.
He just reacted like Somalie described.

Really, nobody is to blame for loosing patience with the stuff he opens in the worng forum to get the attention he seems to crave for.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 30, 2012 7:05am | Report
On-hit TF and Hybrid Kayle think you're hillarious. Also, judging from what I read on other responses, any idiocy will be blatantly ignored with Doran's Complacency
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 11:21am | Report
Teemo is laughing at you.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 7:56am | Report

Teemo is laughing at you.

You clearly show that you only read the title and nothing else. As already said many times before, yeah, there are 1-2 champs there this 2 items are viable, but that doesn't make those items great. Many examples where posted, how the items could be made to be more efficient on multiple champions while still having their use at the current 1-2 champions, where they are viable. It would also increase the power of those 1-2 champions, while not making them OP.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 10:38am | Report
There's never a valid excuse for insulting someone on these forums. If you don't like the thread just stay away from it or report it if it's getting out of hand. People are entitled to their opinions, even if YOU think they're wrong.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 9:39pm | Report
I love Malady. The only problem with it is that it has a horrible AP/cost ratio. I can't use it because of that reason. I will not get Frozen Mallet because it has an even worse ratio, AD/cost. You can get the same thing both of them offer in different ways.

As for Madred's, I just prefer Deathfire Grasp.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 10:02pm | Report
animorte wrote:

I will not get Frozen Mallet because it has an even worse ratio, AD/cost. You can get the same thing both of them offer in different ways.

Yo animorte Imma let you finish but Frozen Mallet is one of the best items of all time.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 11:14pm | Report
You are silly. It is great if you need health and slow, both that can be achieved in other ways. I will never get it on a champion that actually needs to do damage. Maybe on Shen or Nautilus, those that literally focus all their time on disorienting/CCing the enemy team. For any kind of AD Carry, please don't be that stupid. (very few exceptions)
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Somalie
<Member>
Somalie's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 5:44am | Report
If you get kited you don't do damage. If you kite people you don't get killed.

Frozen Mallet passive is Ashe Q, way better than red buff and is a good item taking only 1 slot
English is not my native langage, I'm sorry about how painful to read my text are :c
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 6:52am | Report
Mowen wrote:

There's never a valid excuse for insulting someone on these forums. If you don't like the thread just stay away from it or report it if it's getting out of hand. People are entitled to their opinions, even if YOU think they're wrong.

Then you should read again, noone did (in this thread dunno about the others).

Flame yes, insults nope.
And like he's entitled to post his opinion everyone else is too, without insulting that is.
And hey: He misused the wrong sectin of YOUR forum 4-5 times this way while ppl pointed that out to him more than once already.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide