Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Metashift slowly incoming?

Creator: FalseoGod January 22, 2015 3:25am
1 2
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 2:44am | Report
I didn't mean to speak of Kalista yet, but I do think these nerfs + her AS bug fix means she might also climb. Her lane phase isn't too shabby either.

But I understand Joxuu's point about the Graves hype thing. But is Kog really THAT bad against him?

@NicknameMy: I'd need to see it in play. I think Fizz displaces himself too much to play like the bruiser you're dreaming off. His engage is very "self" oriented anyway.

Either way, until they bust LeBlanc again (DFG nerf isn't really what's gonna bust her) and they bust Zed as well you're basically either banning them or risking your *** too much.

Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 3:01am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Fizz With Blade of the Ruined King always deals 8% of the enemy max hp as damage.

CURRENT Hp ... Not max

+ Thornmail kills adc on any pretty much any champ, Fizz's passive is here to survive laning phase.

+ Why building bruiser when you can just build Assassin like he should be and destroy any squishy you land your shark on ? makes 0 sense
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 3:21am | Report
Bruiser jungle Fizz might become a thing if it works in the current jungle.
Stalkers blade, Magus or devourer, build BotRK, Triforce and roam constantly.
Easy.

Basically MOBAFire.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 5:21am | Report
Because his ratios are nerfed down that he has to attack in order to assasinate someone? Then why not play him as bruiser instead, attack some more times but for that kill the whole enemy team.

8% current HP together with 8% missing HP = 8% maximum HP.

Urchin Strike
  • Base magic damage component reduced to 10 / 25 / 40 / 55 / 70 from 10 / 40 / 60 / 100 / 130.
  • Ability power scaling reduced to (+ 30% AP) from (+ 60% AP).
Seastone Trident
  • Passive's damage over time changed to 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 (+ 45% AP) over 3 seconds, from 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 (+ 35% AP) (+ 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8% of target's missing health) over 3 seconds.
  • Active's damage on-hit changed to 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 (+ 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8% of target's missing health) from 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 (+ 25% AP).
  • Active no longer applies Grievous Wounds.
Chum the Waters
  • NEW EFFECT: The champion tagged with Chum the Waters will take 20% increased damage from Fizz for 6 seconds. This excludes Chum the Water's damage.
  • Damage amplification debuff has its own particle effects for both Classic Fizz and Void Fizz.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 5:47am | Report
"Kill the whole enemy team" THE DREAM!

I have to agree that his burst now pretty much must include E for him to truly assassinate. I mean, his max rank Q damage was basically halved :>

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2015 5:49am | Report
Well, Kha'Zix could do that when he was changed from assassin to bruiser.^^
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide