Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MrCuddowls' Season 3 builds

Creator: MrCuddowls November 22, 2012 1:23am
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 11:07am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

So... We're building basically what we built on them in S2?

Okay then.

Nah, Jax is doing Frozen Fist now for sure.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 1:45pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

So... We're building basically what we built on them in S2?

Okay then.

No no no. You misunderstand the thread. These are revolutionary new builds from MrCuddowls.

/sarcasm
+Rep me if i'm useful!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 1:58pm | Report
People are misunderstanding this thread
Yes the builds will be very similar to builds from season two
but this is more leaned towards the items I listed in the Honorable Mentions thing
New items that will undoubtedly change how champions are built and played
Ill also add that there are a few changes to items that are already here, like guinsoo's which is now absolutely ridiculous, or the new DFG which is quite the upgrade from the old one
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 2:01pm | Report
I don't think the Lament will be super on Ahri, even with the Rylai combo, maybe if you're super owning and got a Guise early on. IMHO, Lament is a thing for spammers like Cassiopeia, or something for Rumble and Swain to rape with.

BusDriver210
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 2:12pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

People are misunderstanding this thread
Yes the builds will be very similar to builds from season two
but this is more leaned towards the items I listed in the Honorable Mentions thing
New items that will undoubtedly change how champions are built and played
Ill also add that there are a few changes to items that are already here, like guinsoo's which is now absolutely ridiculous, or the new DFG which is quite the upgrade from the old one

Tell me something I don't know. That is my problem with this thread.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 2:27pm | Report
Did you expect to see completely new builds for champions
If so your expectations are pretty ****ing stupid because 1. They aren't adding that many items and 2. The items aren't all made for a specific class, there is a small amount of items for bruisers, for tanks, for ad carries. Its not going to be completely game changing, expecting more than I gave is just wrong on you people's part. Its game changing but not the point where there will be brand new builds for champions, they will all be fairly similar expect for the addition of 1 or 2 considerable items for each champion. Someone says "we are gonna build the exact same things in season 2? ok" as if your disappointed and berating what I wrote. Really wtf did you expect, and entire redo of the game.
BusDriver210
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 2:44pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Did you expect to see completely new builds for champions
If so your expectations are pretty ****ing stupid because 1. They aren't adding that many items and 2. The items aren't all made for a specific class, there is a small amount of items for bruisers, for tanks, for ad carries. Its not going to be completely game changing, expecting more than I gave is just wrong on you people's part. Its game changing but not the point where there will be brand new builds for champions, they will all be fairly similar expect for the addition of 1 or 2 considerable items for each champion. Someone says "we are gonna build the exact same things in season 2? ok" as if your disappointed and berating what I wrote. Really wtf did you expect, and entire redo of the game.

So you made this thread to discuss the small changes around builds that we already have spoken about in countless threads on the site. Even more so, you go as far as to say these are "PBE tested" as if its some seal of approval. Your expectations are ridiculous because you expect a educated discussion about builds we've already discussed just because of your "MrCuddowls" stamp of approval. You provide no new information on said items or anything near a intelligent conversation discussion optional builds.

For christ sake the name of the thread is "My season 3 builds", but you don't even talk about the differences from season 2 builds. What is this thread for? Seems like your ego.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 2:52pm | Report
What are you looking at this thread as?
Im just doing this for the fun of it from what i've seen from playing PBE
I haven't been on Mobafire for a couple of weeks now i just got back on 2 days ago so I don't know anything about the conversations people are having in terms of new items
Its not my ego, im just doing this because I want to show what I feel will change, I don't explain any of it because it doesn't need explanation, the new items are so obvious that they fit well, and the new changes are just as obvious, they don't need explanation.

My "MrCuddowls stamp means nothing and I have no idea where you got the concept of it in the first place, I did this because I felt people might benefit from it or other wise find it weird why I picked the items that I did. Has anyone here even played pbe as long as I did? I doubt it. Can promise you that im just as justified in what I picked as anyone else. The purpose is just to show off what i feel will change in terms of builds, not to make my self look like the smart ***.
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 8:14pm | Report
Glad I escaped the arguments, but now it's painful to see you guys doing it.

Please just be nice, Cuddowls just wanted to post some ideas. You don't need to go and make a mockery out of it.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 8:48pm | Report
bus honestly yer getting angry over nothing, ive only seen ONE thread discussing how the new items would work on specific champions, that being one for jax and frozen fist, this thread isnt another "LOL NEW ITEMS" its cudd testing new items and posting his tests in a thread if you honestly have this much of a problem over this thread just do the simple thing and NOT COMMENT ON IT no need to harass him for going on the PBE and making a thread about what he thinks will be good on champions
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide