Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MrCuddowls' Season 3 builds

Creator: MrCuddowls November 22, 2012 1:23am
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 9:22pm | Report

Starting Items:

Core Items:

OR OR

Offensive Items:

Defensive Items:

New Items

Mercurial Scimitar - I dont know how im going to explain this on Teemo, all I can say is that its really good.

Runaan's Hurricane - This items will be very good as it will cause on hit damage IN FULL. The 50% attack damage only applies to Attack damage, so Teemo's E and damage done by Blade of the ruined king and Wit's end will be done in full. Amazing item and great for splitpushing though it is slightly situational, there are some situations where dueling power is more important and this does not boost dueling power as much as other items like Zephyr.

Zephyr - Yaay something that builds out of Stinger that is actually somewhat good. This item will replace Phantom Dancer on Teemo and its sooooo much better at what teemo does in general. I think this could become core in some situations because it's just that suited for things Teemo does.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 5:02am | Report
Playing Teemo AD/On-hit combo to use Runaan's...

Not that you could abuse it in order to spread his poison on multiple targets with 100% of it's effect....
And not that multiple other ranged autohitter could pull it off way better...

What are you trying to do? Toss in some low Elo thinking and hope you hit sth with it?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 6:57am | Report
Honestly, I'd be going AP Teemo with Runaan's.

Better poison DoTs and you still have the mushrooms.

BotRK is coming to SR in S3 as well so, it's nice but, I don't care how much rageblade is being reworked, it's not going to be good on Teemo.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 6:59am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Honestly, I'd be going AP Teemo with Runaan's.

Better poison DoTs and you still have the mushrooms.

BotRK is coming to SR in S3 as well so, it's nice but, I don't care how much rageblade is being reworked, it's not going to be good on Teemo.

Runaan's and the torment thing, no? Unless it's not proc'ed by teemo's E?
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 7:08am | Report
The Torment, maybe. I can't remember the specifics but it's probably only on spell application. It'd work on Q and Shrooms, but it's probably not a good enough item to get every game unless they had like, no MR at all.

EDIT: Technically every mage could get Torment+Rylais. 's an expensive combo and unless you're getting Rylais already, 's not very good for your burst and it's a gold sink. Brand+Ahri could probably use the combo best in my ~1300 ELO opinion. Mostly because the torment is a mini Blackfire Torch and, oh god is BFT Brad scary.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 7:39am | Report
LoL?
You will be causing an upwards of 200 on hit damage and if you add on your attack damage that like 250 damage from the bolts alone, and too add to that you still get the attack speed, I dont see how this is not something that can be built on bruiser Teemo
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 11:15am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

The Torment, maybe. I can't remember the specifics but it's probably only on spell application. It'd work on Q and Shrooms, but it's probably not a good enough item to get every game unless they had like, no MR at all.

EDIT: Technically every mage could get Torment+Rylais. 's an expensive combo and unless you're getting Rylais already, 's not very good for your burst and it's a gold sink. Brand+Ahri could probably use the combo best in my ~1300 ELO opinion. Mostly because the torment is a mini Blackfire Torch and, oh god is BFT Brad scary.

I think it sounds perfect for Swain and probably a reason to consider Rylai on him (I know some people have done it Season 2, but it's really subpar when compared to a second RoA). His Q impedes movement, W impedes movement, E raises damage and R is constant damage. Building him is gonna become more complex

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 11:38am | Report
Why would you ever get a second RoA on anyone?

Each one is a 10 minute time sink when you have less AP/HP than a Rylais.

If you wanted more HP, just go Rylais anyway. It's good utility, albeit not 100% useful because of AoE+DoTs, and it's got the same amount of AP as a fully charged RoA. The only difference is the slow and a bit less HP. You should be getting resists after that like Athene's Unholy Grail or Hourglass. Both are beautiful for Swain.

And, I just checked that the Torment is in fact BFT with the only difference being that there's no limit to the time limit of the burning. The 2x damage is just a nice bonus.

Also, why am I giving Swain advice? I'm a jungle guy mostly.
True love is found only in yourself.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 8:08pm | Report
I meant that a second RoA is pretty much more useful fully charged due to mana on swain equating damage, I'm not saying you should do it :P The best option is always building something else.

What's BFT? And the entire point was that lament seems coolio on him.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 10:17pm | Report
Why Teemo should get Rylai's Crystal Scepter? He works so well with Frozen Mallet.

My combo for Teemo:

Very important: Spellsword Mastery. Works pretty well in combo with Soraka ;).

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide