Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

My theory, the left portrait on the wall from...

Creator: GeoenerG July 19, 2015 7:06pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

GeoenerG
<Member>
GeoenerG's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2015 7:06pm | Report
So it seemed apparent that it was a female portrait some what similar like jinx. Since she has blue hair, apparent eyelashes, and upper body size. I checked in the wiki of jinx. Then I checked her trivia. It clearly said: ◾ The Official League of Legends site confirms that Jinx is from Zaun. Since Ekko is from Zaun too. The portrait seemed to be very similar to Jinx. I seemed to be that ekko might have a connection with her. Since I guess Jinx and Ekko are about teenage years.
here is the link to check the trivia from jinx: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Jinx/SkinsTrivia

Leave comment below if you have any thoughts, comments and question. I would love to hear from you guys!
windmills
<Member>
windmills's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2015 1:49am | Report
sounds like a conspiracy theory with no real basis. everyone knows jinx lore is forged by rito and isnt accurate. a person really educated in the league of legends lore such as myself would easily see that it is in fact not a picture of jinx but a picture of a secretary working for rito. i know this because i have inside connections with rito

If you want you can check out my Mordekaiser Guide Once a month I update it daily.

AnxiousMonkey
<Member>
AnxiousMonkey's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2015 4:08pm | Report
It's all confirmed that Jinx is from Zaun, and that she was part of a group with Ekko and Vi. They all have numbers assigned to them. Ekko has specific quotes/taunts for Jinx too, if you check his wiki. "I used to like you until you started talking to guns," something like that.
Senpai Ares
<Member>
Senpai Ares's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2015 11:11am | Report
Get a life
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2015 12:18pm | Report
more like senpai arse