Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

One-Shotting Nashor

Creator: ThePreserver March 8, 2015 12:06pm
1 2
ThePreserver
<Member>
ThePreserver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2015 12:06pm | Report
This is just sheer morbid curiosity, but how many stacks of Siphoning Strike do you think it would take to kill Baron outright in one hit? For simplicity's sake, let's say Nasus is 18, and has no runes or items; just factoring in his base AP, AD, etc. and stacks. How many?
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 8:24am | Report

(Regardless of the point of time in the game, it would be outright impossible to do so)
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 9:39am | Report
Baron HP:
6400 (+180*minute)
Armor (120)
Effective health: 9920 (+279*minute)

Nasus:
119 AD at lvl 18
110 flat damage from Q
+3 damage per point farm

Lets hypothethically say that Nasus is lvl 18 at minute 0 and baron is also up at that moment. Based on that, see how much stacks Nasus needs in order to oneshot baron:

So each moment on this line and higher, you should be able to onsehot baron. Which, so to say, is not really an easy task as you need over thousands of farm.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 9:50am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:
(+279*minute)

You'll never reach that amount as only 2 creep waves spawn in 1 minute, which will never yield you 279 additional damage on Q.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 10:52am | Report

You'll never reach that amount as only 2 creep waves spawn in 1 minute, which will never yield you 279 additional damage on Q.
Indeed.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
ThePreserver
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 4:45pm | Report
Interesting. I forgot that Baron actually gains stats over time. Thanks for this, and

(Regardless of the point of time in the game, it would be outright impossible to do so)

I lol'd.

I'm always intrigued by theoretically infinite stat gain, because it seems like if you could get the game to wait long enough, you'll be this monstrously unstoppable God. Like Sion -- I could just imagine him gaining enough health to just 5v1 and have them tickle you for like an hour while you rip into them (or Thresh with his AP and Armor).
ThePreserver
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 4:48pm | Report
Also, I've been just... screwing around with Susan and his incredible late-game potential, and I happened upon a 1-shot build against squishy champions with this setup:

Essence Reaver Blade of the Ruined King Zephyr Statikk Shiv Trinity Force Phantom Dancer
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 7:30pm | Report
have fun one shotting those adcs while they three shot you with their ranged auto attacks

also another fun fact, Threshs souls have diminishing returns so each soul gives less and less so trying to stack them forever wont be as much as you think
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 7:33pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:
have fun one shotting those adcs while they three shot you with their ranged auto attacks

also another fun fact, Threshs souls have diminishing returns so each soul gives less and less so trying to stack them forever wont be as much as you think

The damage from Flay doesn't though.
ThePreserver
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 9:28pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

If you manage to snowball even just a bit, then for the rest of the game they won't be three-shotting you, believe me.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide