Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's ideas to improve champions for Season 6.

Creator: OTGBionicArm September 2, 2015 2:49pm
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2015 11:33am | Report
From a quick read I can't get any of them to make any sense at all, biggest offenders are fiddlesticks (that'd be OP as ****), blitz (why would you make a champion who's designed and balanced around hitting Q's less reliant on hitting those) and pantheon (just a big wtf)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2015 11:58am | Report
Awh man :[ Well, I'm still proud of the Quinn one.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2015 3:28pm | Report
does valor still get the huge AS buff from the W? also why give valor two gap closers? it feels like you want quinn/valor to be an adc and an assassin (with two health bars?) which would be incredibly annoying to play against if valor gets two gap closers

you didnt say it did but im really hoping the ult has a cast time or a channel because being able to switch from an adc to assassin instantly would be pretty strong(being able to kill them when they switch isnt much if they can act right out of it is my point)
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 3, 2015 5:59pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:
does valor still get the huge AS buff from the W? also why give valor two gap closers? it feels like you want quinn/valor to be an adc and an assassin (with two health bars?) which would be incredibly annoying to play against if valor gets two gap closers

you didnt say it did but im really hoping the ult has a cast time or a channel because being able to switch from an adc to assassin instantly would be pretty strong(being able to kill them when they switch isnt much if they can act right out of it is my point)

Pretty sure I left that out because he gained a lot more raw burst. And yeah I forgot. It would be instantaneous to switch between the two, but there would be a second or two where you can still hit the other one as they attempt to exit the scenery. I'd imagine swapping them would have like.. a 10/9/8/7 second cooldown?
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2015 3:26pm | Report
i think it being instantaneous would be annoying to play against now that valor can get untargetable and then land somewhere else, you know how hard it is to get a nidalee after she transforms and jumps? its basically the same thing but much worse to play against unless the untargetable ability has low range

it just sounds like this would be a champion thats very frustrating to play against with such a good escape and two health bars

also i dont know why you think being able to kill/attack the other is a good drawback, id much rather kill the one theyre in control of rather than kill the one switching so the one theyre in control of can escape/burst/whatever, think of it like leblancs mimic except i can see which one is the real one so why would i attack the other?

the only thing that would make it not frustrating to play against would be if you gave every ability a short cooldown before you could use them after switching if its instantaneous, or just give it a 1 second channel time

by the way whats going to stop me from building like a bruiser? having two health bars means i can get tanky, jump in as valor and stick to the adc blinding and possibly slowing them and by the time im dead ill be back with full hp because quinn is still in the back, sounds annoying to play against too

are her base stats going to be **** too? i hope so if she still keeps two health bars(especially with quinns abilities being unchanged)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 3:34pm | Report
I've made some changes to my suggestions based on feedback;

Aatrox: Removed everything changed to his W, instead giving him movement speed and a mini dash on his auto attacks during his ult (like udyr's bear stun).

Blitzcrank; removed the grabbing/throwing a minion bit, and now he just refunds mana and part of the cooldown on his Grab if it lands on a creep.

Galio; suggested passive now has an internal cooldown per enemy that triggers it. Bulwark now functions the same on allies as it does on Galio, retaining all other changes.

Jarvan IV; removed armor from E again.

Kha'Zix: extra Evo point now gained on his team acquiring 5 dragons rather than at level 1. Evolved passive now makes his passive function as it did on launch (applying on his W and Q) but for reduced damage.

Pantheon: Slow on Q reduced to 1 second, and now marks the target to be stunned by W for 2.5 seconds. Ult now only applies 50% of it's BASE DAMAGE to towers.

Quinn and Valor; added a timer to their swap out (think twitch stealth), that can be delayed up to 4 seconds before they actually swap if they are taking damage.

Rammus; removed AoE taunt shenanigans.

What do you guys think now?
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 8:15pm | Report
im still not sure about quinn and valor, quinn by herself is still a functioning champion in league that hardly uses her ult other than for the MS, split pushing, and execute and you didnt touch any of quinns abilities and then made her a stance changer with more burst\

nice change with the timer but i still think shes a bit much without nerfing some of quinns abilities to compensate for her being a stance changer(that still has two hp bars)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 9:28pm | Report
The trade off to that is supposed to be that if you kill one you lock them into one character until the remaining one dies. Having a timer also gates how often they can actually swap, meaning champions like jayce and Elise has quicker rotations and utility.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 10:21pm | Report
but if one character is still a pretty decent character by herself then its not much of a trade off is it?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2015 10:28pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:
but if one character is still a pretty decent character by herself then its not much of a trade off is it?

Same could said about Jayce, Elise, and Nidalee. They are all pretty decent in each form if you ignore lack of ultimates.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide