Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Rate my Singed build.

Creator: Rice Hat July 7, 2011 12:52am
1 2 3 4 5
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 7:38am | Report
Rylais is reduced slow because of aoe though, it shouldn't make a difference at all when you're being chased. I don't feel it, anyways.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 9:00am | Report
Rylai's slow does make a difference. That's why it's core in so many builds.
It slows by 15% for 1.5 sec EVERY TICK on your poison. That means a 6.5second 15% slow if they touch his poison once. Almost OP imo.
It also adds a 30% (for 1.5sec) slow to your fling.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 2:22pm | Report
^which stacks with the puddle you should put down when you fling right?

SUPAH SLOW...

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 12:23am | Report
Ideal end game singed build:

RoA, merc treads, Frozen Heart, Force of Nature, Rylai, Death Hat.

>> RoA first big item to make sure you get benefit. Then boots. Then the resistance you need most, followed by your next resistance, then rylai late for the slows and health. Death hat because you can toss for 700 pre resists, poison will be close to 200 a second with it....and it takes a very long game to get to that point anyways. Could replace with something else if you dislike.

requires you to farm like a boss, which luckily singed can do. I would disagree with putting rylai before RoA just because of how good RoA is on him. And by the time you've bought RoA you will need to beef up, so you most of the time can't go straight for the slow.
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2011 6:41am | Report
The one thing that's cool about the dyrus thing is going catalyst, blasting wand, crystal, and then banshees/roa. You can fake like you're rushing roa, but then surprise them with slow. Obviously, roa is friggin amazing on singed, though. Dunno if the delay's worth it, usually.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide