Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Stacking items?

Creator: XxGODLIKExXoX November 8, 2010 12:09am
1 2 3
Kuukai85
<Member>
Kuukai85's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 4:01am | Report
If he build Manamune, every AA and every ability make it gain the stacks..So maybe he can do like that. If he has just the tear, is it quite impossible, i think..
Be a grammar nazi with me, i need to improve my english T_T
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2012 8:16am | Report

Where do u get that? There is no way a singed could have bought a tear AND have it at max stacks by 12 minutes. Yes... I know it now goes with toggled effects. I am well aware. But i don't think his mana will be sufficient enough to leave it on for 5 minutes straight to get it that way with no items but a tear.

Actually, that is exactly what I do, leaving Poison Trail on near everytime. And I don't get mana problems, especially after catalyst the protector.
Kuukai85
<Member>
Kuukai85's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2012 2:21am | Report
I checked a little the maths, and you were right: if you use an ability every 3 seconds, you can get the tear in nearly 9 minutes. If you use properly the abilities, also Singed can get the full stack in nearly that time (12 minutes is ok), obviously with a good mana managment. So this is available also for other "mana pool" champs.. It can become scary, for someone like Ryze or other abilities spammer..
Be a grammar nazi with me, i need to improve my english T_T
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2012 9:04am | Report
Did the cost of Poison Trail get decreased or something? Because I always have trouble with mana when I play singed and leave poison trail on too long.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2012 9:38am | Report
No, but Tear of the Goddess gives mana regeneration. And also increases your base mana pool, which allows you to spend more. Also, masteries:
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide