Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Stacking items?

Creator: XxGODLIKExXoX November 8, 2010 12:09am
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2012 5:41am | Report
But then again there is the question: What happens if you have 2 Tears or Manamune+Archangels?

Does one simply not stack until the others effect doesn't interfere anymore?
Or do both stack but one simply gives no mana?
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2012 1:50pm | Report
They both have the unique active which only applies to that item. 2 tears won't stack (meaning only one will kick off at a time) but i think (could easily be wrong here) that if you have an archangels and another tear that you will get the proc off both. Basis for this is the fact that you get spellvamp off of both WOTA and hextech gunblade, even though the both have the hextech revolver as a base. Not entirely sure, need Luiginaf or someone to give a more solid answer. For sure though you only get the extra AP off of one archangels. But if you so desire (dunno why you would want to do this though) you would get the extra ap and ad if you got an archangels and manamune.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
ShortyHUN
<Member>
ShortyHUN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2012 1:58pm | Report
Actually every tear of the godess notes that they don't stack from any versions of the item.
In season 3 if you max the stacks you will get a new item with the full mana bonus, but without the passive so you can stack those I guess. But since you can't stack 2 tears simoultanesly you would need insane amount of casting and time :P

Feel free to +rep me if i helped any way!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 10:57am | Report
12 mins per tear on Singed, okay, I can stack like 2 at max.
Kenku
<Member>
Kenku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 11:44am | Report
The key thing here on stacks is the change in ability wording. Basically any Unique Passive now has keyword names, and if they have the same keyword, they don't stack, so no they won't
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 1:26pm | Report
Well Seraph's Embrace and Tear of the Goddess, don't have the same, right?
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2012 7:54pm | Report
Once you get Seraph's Embrace you wont be gaining mana any more. So ostensibly, after you finish seraph, you can get another tear. But this is likely 40 minutes into the game at least, so there would be 0 point to doing that at all.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Kuukai85
<Member>
Kuukai85's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 2:15am | Report
Depends from the champ.. Ryze for Seraph's Embrace and Blitzcrank for Muramuna can reach the limit for another tear, i think, and they are just two, there are also others..
Be a grammar nazi with me, i need to improve my english T_T
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 9:15am | Report
Again, Singed, 12 mins for 1. Means he would have 2 stacked pre 30 mins.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2012 4:55pm | Report
Where do u get that? There is no way a singed could have bought a tear AND have it at max stacks by 12 minutes. Yes... I know it now goes with toggled effects. I am well aware. But i don't think his mana will be sufficient enough to leave it on for 5 minutes straight to get it that way with no items but a tear.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide