Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Stealth Characters obsolete?

Creator: theBMB June 22, 2011 11:08pm
1 2
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 11:08pm | Report
The recent update acted as a huge nerf to eve, making her almost unplayable, but the buff to GP makes shaco somewhat obsolete now. With GP able to slow on hit, including parrley, he can take the place of shaco in the jungle. GP's got a global ult and a team buff that makes him superior to shaco when serving the same role. And no one really uses twitch anyway so it's not very likely that we'll see much of these three champs anymore. Do you think riot did this on purpose?
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 11:10pm | Report
Stealth < Oracle's Elixir
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 11:12pm | Report
that too, considering that countering stealth heroes is so easy (that's not to say people actually do it but still) is there any reason to play a stealth character besides just goofing off?
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 11:14pm | Report
Well they said they were changing stealth, so we may only see them out of action for a short time...unless they did that this patch. Though maybe maybe...they are taking my suggestion.

...aha.ahaha..ahahahahahah...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 11:15pm | Report
well I wouldn't mind if they just removed those characters completely, I don't feel like they really contribute anything to the game, they're just annoying to play against, and not really that much fun to play, especially when the other team gets an oracle's
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 11:19pm | Report
Oh one more thing....

Destiny>Stealth everytime there was a teamfight... I was like oh wonder where eve is..oh there she is....*Rape Face*

Though chances are they will not remove those characters because they're unique or something.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 11:19pm | Report
Yea they want to eliminate stealth soon soo....

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 11:21pm | Report
Those champs will always have stealth. They will just nerf everything else about them to the point that the champion is useless to play with and then say "We think they are fine just the way they are"
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 11:25pm | Report

Yea they want to eliminate stealth soon soo....

What is with them eliminating everything? I mean not everything is OP or a sign of coming doom.
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 11:27pm | Report
ya, i don't have a problems with characters having situational stealth like akali, teemo, or vayne, but being invisible for a whole minute, a stealth flash? that's ridiculous.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide