Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Trinity on Kayle?

Creator: Jvstm May 17, 2011 5:38pm
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 4:05am | Report
^something to that extent, yeah.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 5:18am | Report
Yeah I don't like that :\
I prefer her the way she is. I think she's fine as is.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 5:22am | Report
^Most players don't understand how to play Kayle.
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
xLiqur
<Member>
xLiqur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 5:26am | Report
They are just making each other more awarding. If you go AP you shouldnt be hitting to hard but have good heals, and AD i s the other way around. They felt like she was straight forward no matter what items you got on her, and thats what they are changing. I think they want to keep her passive intact just rework it.
The battleroom is ready. Liqur's hands are steady. The enemy is deadly.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 5:26am | Report
I'm just curious to see the final results.
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 5:38am | Report
Zeprido wrote:

Um, is it me, or was the reword meant to nerf her? I mean if you wanted to nerf her, all you have to do was say so.

Medium heal? Um, I thought .6 ratio was already medium.

100% uptime of RF at max cdr? Right, cause it already isnt like that. I main kayle, my RF comes off cooldown late game just has the effect goes away.

No changes to her ulti? Right cause it totally saves a team mate against an ashe. That was one of the biggest things people wanted changed. Whats the point in shielding someone if the enemy team has slows/stuns?

Nerfing her passive? Are you trying to say that she isnt allowed to be unique? Her passive is what made her, her. Even though I stacked AP. Her passive was in no way over powered to the point that it needed any bit of a nerf.

Reduced mana cost on offensive abilities….YEY!!!!! Increased mana cost on the already mana hog heal….Guess we arent playing support kayle any more.

So in other words, you either made no changes, or nerfed her…And for what? A wee bit of stats early game and a now team wide damage increase for her team against who ever she hits with her Q? Totally worth a nerf/rework. After all, players are totally able to focus all the time, and are able to hit the person she Qs. Good job, you all do a wonderful job at riot. Funny how you’ll nerf a weak champion when you have people like Nocturne and Brand running around raping in solo against two people.

My sentiments exactly. Taken from Shurelia's blog.

Most of the people who support the change are people who either don't play Kayle, or are bad with her. Players like myself and the poster I quoted who play Kayle often to know the intricacies see it as an overall nerf to her already mediocre viability.

Want to buff Kayle? Make her ult better. Make it last longer, or make it remove CC and make the target immune to it for the 2-3 second duration.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 5:39am | Report
Uhm.. I don't remember ever typing anything like that =)
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 6:40am | Report
It's from Shurelia's blog.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 9:03am | Report
I actually am happy to hear Kayle's going to be a little more offensive, I'm pretty decent with her, but I think she needs to either be offensive or supportive not both.
Jvstm
<Member>
Jvstm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2011 9:18am | Report

I actually am happy to hear Kayle's going to be a little more offensive, I'm pretty decent with her, but I think she needs to either be offensive or supportive not both.

8-0-7 just now as Kayle. I took mid lane vs Ashe. Killed her twice and made her base twice. I was level eight when she hit six.

She's fine as is. Her ult could use a small buff and I'd like to see her heal slightly buffed, but that's it.

A nerf to her passive, even 5%, is a significant overall nerf, even if they buff starting stats. She won't be more offensive than she already is, she won't be more defensive, she'll just be the same underpowered off-carry that she is now with slightly better farming capabilities early game, which good players don't even have trouble with.

I've said for months, if you want to buff Kayle, do something with her ult and fix her attack animation to make it faster.

It's barely harder to last hit with Kayle as it is any other champion.

I don't feel Kayle needs a nerf.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide