Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Twisted Treeline junglers

Creator: nhom August 22, 2012 8:31am
1 2 3
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 10:18pm | Report
The problem with this outline is that it will be too easy to farm. Also, you say that it will create more versatility, but it actually won't. This will create a meta in the twisted treeline where the jungle is the main focus.

It is so easy to get from camp to camp. Also, this would be a nerf to most good 3v3 players, because the green buff and the grey buff are some of the best buffs. Removing these would instantly change the 3v3 game for many players.

What this change would also do is create this map into a snowball map. Teams will be contesting around blue buff early on, and there will be kills. But they will be giving blue buff mainly to the laners.

I do not see why you would need blue buff on this map, since by the time you clear your jungle, you can just recall and walk back. The only junglers that I would consider NEED blue buff are karthus and annie.

A good skarner player does not need blue buff. A good amumu player doesn't either, neither does fiddlesticks actually, he usually starts at red buff in 5v5 for good players that know how to abuse a ranged jungle champ.

this change would make me hate riot.
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 10:43pm | Report
Mikuroo wrote:

The problem with this outline is that it will be too easy to farm. Also, you say that it will create more versatility, but it actually won't. This will create a meta in the twisted treeline where the jungle is the main focus.

It is so easy to get from camp to camp. Also, this would be a nerf to most good 3v3 players, because the green buff and the grey buff are some of the best buffs. Removing these would instantly change the 3v3 game for many players.

What this change would also do is create this map into a snowball map. Teams will be contesting around blue buff early on, and there will be kills. But they will be giving blue buff mainly to the laners.

I do not see why you would need blue buff on this map, since by the time you clear your jungle, you can just recall and walk back. The only junglers that I would consider NEED blue buff are karthus and annie.

A good skarner player does not need blue buff. A good amumu player doesn't either, neither does fiddlesticks actually, he usually starts at red buff in 5v5 for good players that know how to abuse a ranged jungle champ.

this change would make me hate riot.

This. My thoughts exactly. +rep for saving me 15 minutes of writing.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 31, 2012 9:28am | Report
More like 5, recently I have played a lot of 3v3's ranked teams so its all really fresh.
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide