Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Twisted Treeline junglers

Creator: nhom August 22, 2012 8:31am
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 5:19pm | Report
@Mikuroo

Amumu is a terrible jungle on 3v3, if you pick him you will get STOMPED.

@TehAsian

Cho is an ok jungler, but tbh Trundle isn't -that- great, there are many better picks then him. Yes his pillar is great, but he's still really not that high impact.

Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 9:30pm | Report
LOL which is why 2000 elo teams in ranked 3v3 play him.
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 9:36pm | Report
Mikuroo wrote:

LOL which is why 2000 elo teams in ranked 3v3 play him.

well idk wtf they are doing, I mean it's possible he's gotten a bit better with his recent mana buffs to make him less blue dependent, but before the buffs he was absolute ****, and I don't imagine the buffs have made him suddenly godlike, maybe that's just me though.

tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2012 9:55pm | Report
I dun really know about Trundle actually :P

Picked him up on sale, thought his Q might be really good at the camps in TT as it reduces how much damage you take. Also considering you don't really need awesome AoE in 3s just makes him sound good.

Also, Amumu mana costs went down by like 30%, which is huge. Bandage Toss also has insane range so you could gank over literally any wall, even buff camp to buff camp.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
nhom
<Member>
nhom's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 4:19am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

I think Nunu & Willump is at least the second strongest jungler at 3vs3 atm. He is blue buff independent, has godlike sustain, has a bonus smite for counterjungling and his ganks rock the enemy.

I'm curious now who is the best in your opinion. IMO Nunu is the true king of TT jungle.
I checked Tryndamere and Shyvana. Tryndamere is quite good but i find him better in lane snowballing, shyvana has no real sustain and is really counter-jungle vulnerable.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 5:51am | Report
The true king of TT jungle is Lee Sin. Godlike ganks, godlike sustain, godlike cleartime and godlike damage. What do you want more?
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 11:37am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

The true king of TT jungle is Lee Sin. Godlike ganks, godlike sustain, godlike cleartime and godlike damage. What do you want more?

huh, that sounds a lot like nunu

owait

that basically is nunu. Except Nunu has more sustain, better cleartime, and can solo drag early game, and is the god of counter jungling.

HMMMM.

MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2012 2:57pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

To be the self proclaimed king of Mars. But since I already did that I guess Lee Sin will have to do.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Mikuroo
<Member>
Mikuroo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2012 3:44pm | Report
Amumu has always been used but over the past month he has been dropped due to better picks, and the fact that bruisers tend to do better in the twisted treeline. The new junglers that are really being played are riven, malphite, xin zhao, nocturne, shyvana, doctor mundo, udyr, jax, and lee sin. I emphasize riven, jax, malphite and lee sin.

What a jungler really needs is that cc and late game or nice ganks. And Lee sin is used more then nunu btw. Lee sin is actually really broken in Twisted Treeline and Is used hella lot.

Nunu just isn't consistent.
yolo, teemo to strong in low elo
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2012 9:57am | Report
I think, to make TT a bit more balanced for junglers it would need several reworks:

1. No longer random jungling. The outer top camp should be wolves, the inner camp big wraiths and the outer bot camps the 3 different monsters.

2. Make the big wraiths a bit weaker.

3. Big wolves are replaced by ancient golem. This camp will be created at the top of top where atm the big bush is. Golem spawns at same time as lizard. This way even mana hungry junglers can jungle at 3vs3.

Now you would have for both junglers balanced out jungles with 3 big targets, lizard, golem and dragon. Controlling these will be the key to master jungling on the map. Also, overall the jungle will be a bit easier.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide