Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Warmogs on Vladimir?

Creator: alyzar November 6, 2011 2:46pm
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 9:11am | Report
The main problem with stacking Warmog's Armor is not that you can be countered easily, but the fact that you need to use Sanguine Pool as an offensive spell. It's Vladimir's only escape tool.

Why is AP Corki so bad? Because you need to use Valkyrie, his ONLY escape tool, to do damage. Same thing goes for vlad.

NEVER EVER USE Sanguine Pool OFFENSIVELY. I mean, why use it offensively? IMO, it is THE best defensive skill in the game. Makes you untargetable for 2 sec, slow and it heals you. What could you ask more?

You need to use it a bit like Tryndamere's ultimate, Undying Rage. You need to use Sanguine Pool at the very last second, not as a damage dealing spell, but as a spell that will heal you A LOT, making you a threath again, and avoid the damage that would normally kill you.

This skill WILL save your ***, so don't waste it.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
alyzar
<Member>
alyzar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 9:15am | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

The main problem with stacking Warmog's Armor is not that you can be countered easily, but the fact that you need to use Sanguine Pool as an offensive spell. It's Vladimir's only escape tool.

Why is AP Corki so bad? Because you need to use Valkyrie, his ONLY escape tool, to do damage. Same thing goes for vlad.

NEVER EVER USE Sanguine Pool OFFENSIVELY. I mean, why use it offensively? IMO, it is THE best defensive skill in the game. Makes you untargetable for 2 sec, slow and it heals you. What could you ask more?

You need to use it a bit like Tryndamere's ultimate, Undying Rage. You need to use Sanguine Pool at the very last second, not as a damage dealing spell, but as a spell that will heal you A LOT, making you a threath again, and avoid the damage that would normally kill you.

This skill WILL save your ***, so don't waste it.

Is it really a waste when I can use it every five seconds?
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 10:18am | Report
Just dont try to argue with him, I did some time ago.
Even while lots of different ppl told him the opposite, he totally ignored anything and kept saying that mejais/sword of the occult are core, while talking about hybrid MF.

He talks about "how ****ing low" the CD is on your pool so that you can use it offensively.
With everything else already mentioned against it, screwing yourself over and over again with 20%/current HP ability cost, sure sounds fun.
alyzar
<Member>
alyzar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 10:26am | Report
Darcurse wrote:

Just dont try to argue with him, I did some time ago.
Even while lots of different ppl told him the opposite, he totally ignored anything and kept saying that mejais/sword of the occult are core, while talking about hybrid MF.

He talks about "how ****ing low" the CD is on your pool so that you can use it offensively.
With everything else already mentioned against it, screwing yourself over and over again with 20%/current HP ability cost, sure sounds fun.

You're so ****ing stupid.
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 10:28am | Report
alyzar wrote:

You're so ****ing stupid.

Best. Comeback. Ever.
alyzar
<Member>
alyzar's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 10:31am | Report
GrimmFate wrote:

Best. Comeback. Ever.

Thanks. I worked really hard on it.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 10:31am | Report
NO UR A BIG STUPID HEAD.

NO U

NO U

NO U!

NO U!!!
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 10:33am | Report
NO U

OLAF NO SOLO-TOP WRIGGLES DAT JUNGLE BUILD.

QQQQQQ WHY HALF MY HP GONE IN ONE HIT.

(Seriously anytime I fight an olaf in solo-top from now on I am blaming you.)
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 10:34am | Report
YEAH DUFF YOU BIG SILLY FILLY.

ALSO YOU SMELL LIKE DOODOO.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 10:46am | Report