Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Warmogs on Vladimir?

Creator: alyzar November 6, 2011 2:46pm
1 2 3 4 5
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 11:59am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Unless you're hitting everyone with that pool, and I do mean everyone, you're not going to be healing that much back.
You have to be hitting at least 13 units, with 1300 HP or more and 0 MR, to heal all the initial cost of your pool back.

^

I would really like to show you the math, Alyzar, but I don't feel like arguing with you. Anyway, even if I did, you'd find a way to say that Sanguine Pool > Transfusion + Tides of Blood + Hemoplague

A sage man once said : Don't argue with a troll. You'll NEVER win.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 12:37pm | Report
Oh yea. I was not taking into effect all the healing bonuses you have from FoN, SV, ToB and possibly hemoplague increasing the damage from your pool turning it into a healing increase.

It's still not a good idea to use your escape tool for damage unless it's the last skill in your kill rotation.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 12:43pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

It's still not a good idea to use your escape tool for damage unless it's the last skill in your kill rotation.

Even then. A good Vladimir will avoid as mych as possible using Sanguine Pool as a damage dealing spell as much as possible. That's how you can see if the enemy vlad is good or not.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 2:23pm | Report
Well it's not BAD to use Pool offensively, but you need to know when you can get away with it and when you need to save it.

Damage is never bad, and there are times when W will give you kills when just pooling away won't.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 2:35pm | Report
I agree. Situationally using it offensively can be really good.

To say otherwise is to insinuate you should never flash in, you should only flash out.

^^
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 2:51pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

To say otherwise is to insinuate you should never flash in, you should only flash out.

^^

Good analogy.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2011 8:29pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

^^

lmfao, i forgot to put AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE after avoid >.> my bad guys.

EDIT: i edited my post.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 8, 2011 8:09am | Report
Don't avoid it... Just understand when to do what. lol.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide