Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

What is your secret weapon?

Creator: cyberskull January 4, 2013 6:00am
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 1:34pm | Report
Anastasios wrote:

I pick Karma. She can absolutely DESTROY almost any midlaner. Only one who gives me trouble is Katarina. Lategame she sure falls off, but building some utility and keeping your ADC alive is a sure way to win games.

when i play karma mid i find talon and pantheon a huge problem but yes she ***** on nearly every mid laner and i normally do good against kat, just shield yourself when you see shes about to shunpo on you and then mantra bond a minion since you should be behind them to damage her and then mantra wave or save your mantra if you dont need the heal

but yeah mid lane karma is a good secret weapon that i use too
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 1:39pm | Report
Meh, just faced a mid Karma and she felt like still a mediocre mid: huge mana costs, eh damage.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 1:43pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Meh, just faced a mid Karma and she felt like still a mediocre mid: huge mana costs, eh damage.

Depends on what skill she maxes. E is my preferred priority.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 2:08pm | Report

Depends on what skill she maxes. E is my preferred priority.

That what I always max too.
You don't really try to harass, but more counter-trade with your shieldbombs.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 2:35pm | Report
Meh, I see a karma I just pick a farmer like Anivia and have fun ignoring the *****.

Completely unrelated, I'm so happy to play Diana again :>
The King of Talas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 5:31am | Report
SwizzNL wrote:

I lately discovered that with the change of the Black Cleaver AD Malzahar is really strong! If you combine him bot with a sustain support like Soraka you can melt down enemies and farm effectively at the same time which is really fun!
At the moment I even love it more than the standard AP Malz.

Indeed, I learned about it a month ago, started playing and now it's what I usually do. Dem Voidlings with Black Cleaver, Manamune and Last Whisper/Bloodthirster. Although I usually go middle.

KSS Awake wrote:

AP Bruiser taric mid lane, now with all ad casters going mid taric is a good counter to them cause of his W, also you don't underestimate the damage of a taric with some mpen and ap.

You mean, like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgkMFYpgxqA
The sentence below this one is false.
The sentence above this one is true.
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2013 7:25am | Report
MY secret weapons consist of mindgames and sarcasm. :3
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
Zack Galagher
<Member>
Zack Galagher's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2013 11:11am | Report
I might not be the best to comment, since i've not yet entered ranked. But after playing with and against ranked players i didn't feel any change just yet. Or any noticable, but i'm kinda lazy to notice stuff sometimes.

Anyways my secret weapons? Riven mid, unless they mid a Diana. The changes on her aren't noticable like everyone was QQ about. And she is a good overall help to the team, specially that ulti can be a surprise for the enemy.
Why mid? Against a katarina i saw the best results until now. Farm a lot, deny her farm, get to lvl 3 without getting major HP drop and bait her. E->W->QQQ to run. If all goes well she is at half of hp and im only lost a quarter, Heal up, bait, Kill. But on the eventuallity that we are both almsot dying and i'm lvl 6. Ulti their *ss to hell. But i play passive until lvl 6. So dying is rare before lvl 6, unless ganked. Which was rare as well.

But if not mid, jungler, super fun with Riven. Altho still in pratice.

Other weapons? Probably Pantheon. Bought him before this new love for him.
Ryze, never touched a mage before, he seems like the kind of mage i like.
Morgana, when i buy her and i know when to strike. Since i must aim one of her skills, beucase its slow and i need to be close for her ulti.

OH almost forgot. Ashe bot lane.

But more games are needed to see the changes that were made. Altho people like to QQ everytime something happens.
Good or bad they will QQ, maybe the game is good and they didn't like to be turned down a notch with OP stuff.

I think a real player never always finds a way to play that champion, unless others are super buffed and make the said champion obsolete.
DarkStormyKnight
<Member>
DarkStormyKnight's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2013 8:03am | Report
My secret weapon for S3? Get my ranking higher so that I get to pick first so I can always instalock Fiora mid in ranked.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2013 9:10am | Report
Jayce mid (because how could it not be a post by me if it's not jayce)

also Manamune burst casters plz.

Also Xin jungle on TT ranked with Zil AP bruiser. Best combo ever.
Ban out GoodPlays GG

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide