Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

why dont people build trinity force on pantheon?

Creator: caucheka February 10, 2012 9:13pm
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 1:16pm | Report
oh...Well Dramantheon isn't (until now) Dramantheon is oh so dramatic, and thinks that, TF is a good item on him. But he still wants IE first.
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 3:14pm | Report
But Jeffy, by the time it takes you to get the B.F Sword you can have any of the TF parts. Sheen preferably. And with his skill set up, you can have the sheen proc every 3 sec. With a 100% base AD bonus, you might as well have the BF Sword already.

Im not doubting that you IE is a great item if you got it early, but Sheen gives you just as much power, if not more.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2012 10:20pm | Report
Trinity Force is everything you ever need.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 5:06am | Report
IDK about "as much power maybe more" you either get a flat damage amount that scales with your Spear and Heartseeker Strike or you get sheen, I think TF is an awesome item, would be great on panth...However; IE still has better synergy over all with the whole 100% CrC on people below 15% HP or whatever it is.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 5:25am | Report
Funny, because by the time they are below 15%, Spear already has enough to finish them off without the crit... provided they don't have over 3000 health.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 5:47am | Report
Do w/e I'm not rushing TF on panth. I'd rather have IE. That's just me. There is no "end all beat all" decision here. I guess chalk it up to preference.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 5:51am | Report
I think it's just like why Riven shouldn't use Trinity Force.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 6:45am | Report
caucheka wrote:

i mean, his q has a 4 second cooldown, and since hes a tanky dps champion it just fits him so well.

i built sheen first btw.

Sorry bra, don't ever rush tri-force on aaaaanyone(NO NOT EVEN CORKI!) Sheen procs scales with your level, thus making early bf>sheen. Bf gives scaling on alll thy skills and improves ur AD by as much as a sheenproc would. Sheenprocs don't count in crit, so that <15%-100% crit chance is not abused with a sheen. I'd get Brutaliser->Ie
Then bloodthirster or tri-force.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 6:46am | Report
>:C WHY NOT RUSH TRINITY ON CORKI?! PHAGE > 2 DORANS ;O
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 7:05am | Report

There is no "end all beat all" decision here. guess chalk it up to preference.

^^that^^

My favourite item on him at the moment is The Black Cleaver. So far that gives him more damage than any other single item I have come across.

If you are able to build multiple offensive items (as in, you aren't constantly getting focused, forcing you to build tanky) then I would probably go with Last Whisper and Infinity Edge to hardcore buff his HSS passive.

I'm sure we will have somebody coming in with all the numbers and statistics comparing Sheen and Infinity Edge. I could, but I'm too busy keeping up with other forum topics. :P Besides, I'm pretty sure I already have it figured out.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide