Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Xerath OP, discuss?

Creator: Queso November 7, 2011 11:33am
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2011 7:32pm | Report
Slizer002 wrote:

Kassadin says hi :'3

Don't even kassadin me =.= Xerath does OK vs him, esp if he guy isn't ******ed.... most are :<

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2011 8:22pm | Report
Kas does win but Xerath doesn't get bodied as hard as most AP's do ^_^
Slizer002
<Member>
Slizer002's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2011 2:15am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Kas does win but Xerath doesn't get bodied as hard as most AP's do ^_^

Depends on how the Kass choose to play, cause he can REALLY shut down Xerath early on with the right runes etc ^-^

But ya I suppose Xerath won't get boned that hard cause he outranges Kass SO BADLY!

Anivia can make do against Xerath aswell, actually probably better than most others cause of her very long range Q and the wall to force him out of position ^^

If someone can't stay alive in lane for 6:30 seconds on their own then they got problems.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2011 2:50am | Report
Xerath is really REALLY strong right now. Expecting some slight nerfs on his stun or his ult spammability.
The main reason why he's so strong is because once he gets his stun off, he blows his whole load on you, and you take insane amounts of damage. Kinda similar to Annie, but yet not the same.
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2011 5:35am | Report
Hes emerging more and more as an good AP mid pick...watch out... ;o
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2011 9:35am | Report
Quoted:

Xerath is really REALLY strong right now. Expecting some slight nerfs on his stun or his ult spammability.
The main reason why he's so strong is because once he gets his stun off, he blows his whole load on you, and you take insane amounts of damage. Kinda similar to Annie, but yet not the same.

He does a little bit less damage than Annie and his stun isn't AoE, but he also has about three times her range.

I suspect he'll become very popular once pro players start to use him. They were all at a tournament when he was released. :P
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2011 9:58am | Report
I suspect people are starting to target squishies with his ult... LOL.

Funny how long it takes players to figure these things out sometimes.
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2011 12:43pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

He's a siege tank. Have you ever played Starcraft or Starcraft 2? Xerath work exactly like the terran's siege tank. His range is his weakness. Get close to him asap and take him down. Xerath IS A LOT weaker at close range. But that's just IMO

Thats true.
Getting close can be difficult, so I recommend not fighting until you kill him, or give up of the battle and push, farm, idk.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2011 12:51pm | Report
Slizer002 wrote:

Depends on how the Kass choose to play, cause he can REALLY shut down Xerath early on with the right runes etc ^-^

But ya I suppose Xerath won't get boned that hard cause he outranges Kass SO BADLY!

Anivia can make do against Xerath aswell, actually probably better than most others cause of her very long range Q and the wall to force him out of position ^^

Cho'Gath beats Xerath atm, he can't W or he gets ruptured.
Tri lane for life.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2011 1:08pm | Report
TheJohn wrote:

Thats true.
Getting close can be difficult, so I recommend not fighting until you kill him, or give up of the battle and push, farm, idk.

Getting close to him is hard, that's true, but if you manage to close-gap him, he's ****ed. You need a buy a lot more wards than normally when playing agaisnt a good Xerath, so you can ward any startegic bush. You also need to AVOID the teamfight if you do not know where Xerath is, for he will kill everyone easily.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide