Every new set launch comes with problems at the beginning, and Horizonbound was no exception.
The TFT last mid-set 9.5 released this past Wednesday, had a massive problem with one region that was overperforming in both units and traits effects, that's Bilgewater.
The pirates were too overboard
Not only the damage at 7 Bilgewater was too high so players got frustrated facing the cannons, but the units were also too good for early portions of the game to later cap out with Nilah, which was busted in PBE and didn't get changed.
Riot was aware of their mistake though. Yesterday, Riot Mortdog, TFT Led Developer, made a tweet explaining "We were too conservative coming off the back end of PBE, and missed hitting things as hard as we should have."
Today, Teamfight Tactics team released a B-Patch. I'm gonna post a list of the changes at the end. But before, here's a summary.
- Bilgewater - Nilah, Miss Fortune, and 5/7 Bilgewater
- Strategist - Azir, and the trait Shields and bonus Ap are tuned down
- Rogue - Massive nerfs to Qiyana and Ekko. Especially to Qiyana
- Demacia - Poppy radiant item is being changed to Protector's Vow from Gargoyle Stoneplate
- Void - Cho'Gath mana nerfs
- The Boss bonus nerfed
- Shurima's Legacy disabled
- What the Forge health lowered
Last but not least, there were a few bug fixes to Aatrox and another round of nerfs to Rapid Firecannon. You can check all the details in the notes below.
For more content on the latest League of Legends and TFT updates, check our News section.. If you want to learn the best current comps in Horizonbound, you can check our Best TFT Comps by LeDuck and Augments Tier List section.
List of changes for TFT Patch 13.18B - Runeterra Reforged: Horizonbound
- Bugfix: Darkin revive animation is now the intended shorter time
- Bugfix: Is now invulnerable while reviving
- Spell Damage: 100/150/500 >>> 95/140/500
- Mana: 20/80 >>> 30/90
- Bugfix: Ekko will no longer try to Rogue dash while he's casting, and will no longer try to cast while he's Rogue dashing. This should address cases where Ekko casts on himself while Rogue dashing during his cast
- Spell Damage: 270/405/610 >>> 255/380/570
- Mana: 10/50 >>> 10/60
- AS: 0.85 >>> 0.8
- Cleave Damage: 75/75/100% >>> 65/65/100%
- Demacia Radiant Item: Gargoyle Stoneplate >>> Protector's Vow
- Health: 700 >>> 650
- Mana: 20/80 >>> 40/100
- Spell Range: 3 >>> 2 hexes
- 3 Piece: 140+ 40% >>> 90+30%
- 5 Piece: 200 + 60% >>> 125 +50%
- 7 Piece: 350+ 100% >>> 300+ 65%
- Shield: 250/400/600/900 >>> 250/400/575/850
- AP: 15/25/40/60 >>> 15/25/35/55
- AS and AP per sit-up: 45 >>> 40
- Temporarily disabled
What the Forge
- Health: 160 >>> 110
- Damage Amp: 12% >>> 8%
Radiant Rapid Firecannon
- Damage Amp: 20% >>> 15%
- Training Dummies can no longer be recombobulated, and no longer deal Tactician damage