League of Legends (LoL) Question: How viable are these champions for climbing low elo?
How viable are these champions for climbing low elo?
I want to ask about these champions:
- Soraka: I like her, I like playing support, she's easy to play and I like endless healing and poke. She's starting to get a little boring because of her passiveness though
- Xayah: I can't carry with her but her kit is very interesting; I'm not that good at her but by all means if she's good at climbing Bronze to Gold, I'll improve on my skills with her
- MF: I like her art, I like her kit but my friends say she's horrible for climbing. I just want more opinions on her. Is she okay?
- Nami and Lulu: I haven't tried them yet but they sound cool and they're support, so...
- Caitlyn: her kit is safe, she has an escape but her mid-game is average (I think) but I like her because she's safe, is she ok to climb with?
If there are other good champions to climb low elos with, please tell me! I just don't like melee champions or jungle.