This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
11.7 God Fist Blitzcrank! Support Guide for Season 10
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Every game try and make people less toxic, ESPECIALLY in normal games. Try and convince them that being toxic isn't how you gain elo, it's best to focus on learning the game. COMPLIMENT teammates in ranked for cs, plays, good teamfights, etc.
-He has a great level 2 all in with Rocket Grab and Power Fist, so try to push the first wave of minions in early to try and grab the enemy ADC!
- Blitzcrank has great playmaking potential with his Rocket Grab that can completely turn games around town!
- He has a lot of abilities that silence, interrupt or knock up enemies to cancel their abilities and channels.
- His Overdrive slows him quite a bit after it's duration and makes you very vulnerable to picks.
- As previously stated, Blitz has great playmaking potential, so if you can't land good hooks on the right targets, it will result in you falling behind!
- He gets countered hard by champions who have the ability to ignore your Rocket Grab, ie spellshields such as Sivir and Morgana.
[*] Always look for opportunities to group with your team and catch out the enemy team. Prioritize the enemy carries and squishy champions over the tanks, it is never a good idea to Rocket Grab a tank unless you are sure that there are no enemy champions around.
[*] Your ultimate Static Field has a very short cooldown and is great tool to silence enemy channels such as Malzahar's Nether Grasp, Miss Fortune's Bullet Time or Warwick's Infinite Duress.
[*] Always be on the lookout to use your Remnant of the Aspect to drop wards around the map, and deward with Control Wards and Oracle Lens.
Your kit should primarily be used for peeling high priority targets off of your carries!