This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Anivia Build Guide by AzureNinjaIV
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
* I take 9 Great Marks of Insight. (Magic Penetration)
* 6 Greater Seal of Resilience and 3 Greater Seal of Replenishment.
Reason Why I sort of mixed it up is. Anivia's passive is weak until late game. The early extra armor increase helps with survival (Or if you go against a AD Mid) and gives mana regeneration to help stay in lane longer.
* 9 Greater Glyph of Warding. Extra defense against your Enemy AP Cary is never a bad thing.
* 3 Greater Quintessence of Potency. Makes up for some missing AP from runes you aren't you using.
* Sapphire Crystal or Meki's Pendant and 2 Potions
* Boots of Speed and 3 Potions
* If you started Sapphire Crystal you can build into a Tear of the Goddess or into a Catalyst The Protector. If you have enough left over after one of those grab some boots.
* If you chose to start with Meki's Pendant you can build into once again tear of the Goddess or into Chalice of Harmony. Grab some boots if you have enough left over.
* Started off with boots? Grab early Sorcerer's Shoes for the SP, Mercury Treads if you're facing heavy CC, or Swiftness if you like to speed up them slow champs like Anivia. Any gold left over after one of these boots grab one of the other Starting Items!
* Another item to think about is Doran's Ring if you're struggling in lane.
* Regardless of the fact you have Tear of the Goddess you want to try to keep it as that and start building stuff like Rabadon's Deathcap, or Catalyst the Protector.
* If you rushed Catalyst turn that into a Rod of Ages. RoA gives a squishy caster some HP and MP for survival. Plus it feeds into that tear if you decided to go with both of those. Since you're still leveling too that "upon leveling" effect is still useful to you.
* Got that early Chalice or Boots? No problem. Turn that Chalice into the new item Athene's Unholy Grail. Rushed them boots better start building damage like Blasting Wand.
* Got some good farm with some early kills you should be picking up Needlessly Large Rod, Blasting Wand, (If you didn't grab one of these yet) Tear of the Goddess, Chalice of Harmony,Catalyst the Protector.
* Your standard items for late game that doesn't care about your enemies team cause no matter what you want these items is: Rabadon's Deathcap, Void Staff, Rod of Ages.
* The boots of your choice depending on the team your facing.
* Either Athene's Unholy Grail or Archangel's Staff.
* And one of these items to help you live or kill in Team Fights. Zhonya's Hourglass, Abyssal Scepter, Banshee's Veil, Guardian's Angel(Odd item on Anivia but still useful stacks with her passive), Will of the Ancient's, Rylai's Crystal Scepter or Lich Bane.