Build Guide by Inceptio
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
A Truly Amazing Teemo Build. Great AD for those quick confrontations and you dont have time to wait on a CD, and EPIC AP so you can Sodomize people from across the map with that one Mushroom hiding in the brush.
Marks, Seals, and Glyphs on my guide are all attack speed in order to give you that killing power when your waiting on CDs. They work Very well with Toxic Shot
For your Quints go for
Getting ganked early game cause your the least health champ can really hinder your ability to lvl and get your items fast.
I go 11/19/0 In order to get a decent ammount of offense in, but more important defense to get your HP up to survive since your going to be a squishy late game.
- Magic Pen...My first priority after
of course. Getting these first will give you the advantage in movement along with your Passive/Active. They also give you the magic penetration which will give you a big boost in damage with your and
- Attack Speed + AP + Magic Pen... Next item after sorceress shoes, one of the most important items early/mid game. Build this item as fast as possible and piece by piece when you have enough gold to get another piece, in other words dont wait to have enough gold for the full item to get it.
- AP + CD reduction.. This item just recently worked its way into my build and I love the damn thing. Mushrooms CD will be about 13 sec at lvl 18 with this and Nashor Tooth.
- CD Reduction + Attack Speed + AP.. An Amazing item for Teemo. Your Attack speed will be significantly boosted and AP as well this will kick your CD reduction to just under the cap along with Morello's.
- AP + AP.. This will kick your Mushrooms into Hyperactive mode even more so than they are already.
- AP + Armor + IMMUNITY.. This is normally my last item or a banshees. This will give you a little more survivability and you can use the active to counter someone elses ult. The Ap it gives will further the destructiveness of your Mushrooms and Blinding Dart.
Normally go with the / combo which will lead to lots of early game kills, but if I know I will be mid i prefer to go with the / combo in order to be able to Ghost over to side lanes for ganks faster and also to Ghost out of the area when a mid gank comes along. It also comes in handy when your low health and have to recall you can hit ghost to run back before your mid counter part can do real damage to your turret.
Basic Mushroom spots you will see in most guides.
After you have those on lock you will want to leave mushrooms in all the paths leading to you when your pushing a lane. I rarely get ganked when im pushing a lane. I post my mushrooms at every inlet to my location so if they decide to gank me they hit about 3 mushrooms on the way to me getting them either DEAD or almost dead(post mushrooms about 1 inch apart to max damage since mushrooms dont stack). Best abilities Teemo has is his Ability to be a coward. RUN whenever it is an option. If an enemy eats enough mushrooms on the way to you then finish him off, Opening with blinding dart.
I will be adding a youtube video with all my strategy in detail when I get a chance.
In the meantime you can check out my teemo/promo video.
With this build avoid confrontation and keep your mushrooms posted when not on CD. Your ability to diasappear from confrontations and let your mushrooms do the work will ultimately win your team the fight. If you know that a team fight is coming post mushrooms in the area where it is most likely to take place which will earn you at least 1 kill if not all the kills. Often a team fight will completely be avoided by the incoming team stepping on ONE mushroom and all having to B for HP.