Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account


Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page

Azir Build Guide by Horta1

Azir - The Bird God

Azir - The Bird God

Updated on July 14, 2016
New Guide
Vote Vote
League of Legends Build Guide Author Horta1 Build Guide By Horta1 2,004 Views 0 Comments
2,004 Views 0 Comments League of Legends Build Guide Author Horta1 Azir Build Guide By Horta1 Updated on July 14, 2016
Did this guide help you? If so please give them a vote or leave a comment. You can even win prizes by doing so!

You must be logged in to comment. Please login or register.

I liked this Guide
I didn't like this Guide
Commenting is required to vote!
Would you like to add a comment to your vote?

Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.


LoL Summoner Spell: Barrier


LoL Summoner Spell: Flash


Threats & Synergies

Threats Synergies
Extreme Major Even Minor Tiny
Show All
None Low Ok Strong Ideal
Extreme Threats
Ideal Synergies
Ideal Strong Ok Low None


Runes are similar to other AP mages. AP quins, Armor seals, 3x AP glyphs and 6x scalling CD glyphs and AS marks.
You need AP and this AS is to apply Thunderlord in lane trades.
CD from runes at lvl 18 will be 10 %, from items you get 30% so in total 40 % CD.
Back to Top


Savagery is mainly to help you with farming - + 5 Dmg on your basics. I take cause I do not see sense in taking + 3% MS out of combat.
Secret Stash is useful mastery for laning phase due to improving your HP potions into pies.
I put points into meditation to restore mana (which you lose in early quite quicky) rather then into merciless, but could be a option as well.
Dangerous game is the next mastery you need to put point into. HP and mana resets are quite fine eventhough this mastery is quite bad (better than the other one)
Precision is the perk you want to have. I find 40% CD enough and bonus penetration is very useful.
And finally the Thunderlords Decree, which is the core mastery for azir.
Other points in Ferocity are not as important as those, still useful.
Back to Top


You start with Dorans ring and 2 potions. First item has to be Nashor, after that build Sorc boots and Rylai. When finished buy Zhonya, Rabadon and Void in order you need.
Back to Top

Skill Sequence

Simply forst max q, than w and last e (maxing e second is not bad, but w is just better)
Back to Top


Watch this, it is quite old, the knock-up is already gone :(, next the option to cas w on turret is gone too and passive is slightly nerfed (only the turret remains:D)
Back to Top

Pros / Cons

Great early and late, he falls a bit in mid game.
He is different from other mids, while you have to think about your actions, not just throw spells.
Download the Porofessor App for Windows
League of Legends Build Guide Author Horta1
Horta1 Azir Guide
Vote Vote
Azir - The Bird God

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide