This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Champ Farmer Vi
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
How to play Champ Farmer Vi
YOU CAN NOT PLAY VI THE WAY YOU WOULD IF YOU BUILD TANK, WHEN USING THIS BUILD!
Vi can be an excellent assassin while still being able to clear all camps. Just follow these tips...
- Always charge up Q (unless they are 'up in yo grill' and you need some quick dmg, or a escape/dodge)
- This build works better if top is a tank
- Personally I prefer to start red
- Farm until 6 (unless you want to charge Q, smite, ignite gank someone)
- A good combo is pop your Ghost Blade, Charge Q, Ignite + E, Ult, E, Smite (if they aren't dead by this stage, you're doing something wrong)
- Personally I like to camp mid and get mid super ahead and make the other mid cry
- Just because you can 100 to 0 someone doesn't mean you should try, aim weak opponents with and on less health
But the most important things is...
- Kill isolated targets then go back to farming the jungle
- Don't let them cc you
- Don't try to take them all on slows, cc and your squishiness will kill you
Sorry for the small rushed build, just had so much fun with it I had to immediately share it with the community.
I'll add more later... maybe :)