This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Gangplank Build Guide by I Charlemagne I
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Remember to play it first!
level 2 - Raise moral
level 3 - Remove scurvy.
After this it's simple, You max Raise moral first, then remove scurvy second, and Parley last. (obviously get his ult every chance you get, 6,11,16)
By maxing raise moral first you get a few advantages.
1. your gold getting ability (Parley) has a very low mana cost because it's level 1 for a long time.
2. You gain attack damage to your auto attacks AND parley because of the bonus's from Raise Moral.
3. Since you don't get boots in my build at all, it keeps you fast since it increases your move speed.
Since parley doesnt increase a whole lot in damage each skill up, leveling up remove scurvy second is an obvious choice. It's gives you more lane sustain, and lets you get out of any CC more often, so ganks arent even a problem for solo top Goldplank!
+ Amazing income
+ Extreme lane sustain
+ fantastic farm
+ Pretty easy to play
+ Hard to gank
+ Can assist teammates from cross map
+ Doesnt need boots! :D
- Has to play a bit passive very early game
- If you're bad at farming, you're going to blow.
- So much fun you might break your computer :/