Build Guide by MathiasG
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hey and welcome to my Heimer build..
Cant be killed early game
Squishy late game
No mana early game
That's what makes you so durable in the laning phase. It gives you a fair health regenration rate that heals you, your turrets, allied champions and even towers. But you better pack in some sandwiches and bring a comfy chair with you if you intend to fully a heal a tower.
Heimi's bread and butter. Your two little friends, which are eagerly waiting to say "hello" to your enemies.
- Tool for pushing and defending
- Protection against enemy champions
- Damages enemy towers and inhibitors
- Outposts to spot enemy movement and to observe key locations (e.g. Nashor)
- Jungling for bigger guys like the Lizard, Golem or the Dragon
Press W to inflict damage to your three closest targets. It's the ability of the lazy people basically. However pay attention on what you're going to hit. The Dragon on Twisted Treeline does not appreciate tickling from a Level 3 Heimerdinger.
- Last hits on creeps and/or enemy champions
- Jungling tool together with the Conc Grenade
- Unreliable harassment tool.
CH-1 Concussion Grenade
Probably Heimi's thoughest skill to use.
Very slow, but heavy damage and blinds or even stuns, which can save your scientific buttecks in many occasions. But yep, towers take no damage anymore from this skill.
- Ambushtool when hiding in brushes
- Unreliable tool for a getaway
- Perfect tool for checking brushes, since the nade reveals the impact location when thrown
- Maintool for jungling
A rather weak ultimate, but it's a quite nice addition.
Since this Ulti has a short delay, make sure to use it two seconds before it's too late.
- Keeps your turrets alive, no matter where you are
- Slows for a clean getaway / hunt down the fleeing champion
Start with and 1x and 1x
Next trip back buy and buy , and if you have enough money buy a
When you come back again upgrade your to and if you have enough money upgrade your to and you still got 400+ g so buy another
Next time you buy
Next trip back buy and another
Now you should buy
And now time to buy health. Buy a .
Thanks for watching and please vote. If you are going to vote down at least tell me what i could do better.