This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Ekko Build Guide by Bryceps
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
- For his passive on W, at 30% enemy health his AA's will deal additional AP damage on hit. This will play a crucial role when jungling, minion clear, and basically overall executing.
- When jungling, use his W to stun the jungle minions to take less damage.
- His resonance also plays a big part. It does a ton of damage on the third hit on multiple enemies in a fixed amount of time. Use this to your advantage with an AA first, Q, the resume AA in the jungle for optimal timing of attacks.
- It is very hard to get his W to hit enemy champions, so to make a set up when ganking, W behind the enemy to make it harder to escape, and E into it if they fall back into it.
- His ult is extremely powerful and doesn't use up any mana. Use this to your discretion for massive poke damage, escape routes, or the execution of the enemy team. Keep a close eye on your image at all times.