Hecarim Build Guide by Boteck
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Crushing bones in the jungle
My Prefered Endgame Build
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Who is Hecarim?
Hecarim is a Melee, Fighter and Jungler. Hecarim is one of the fastest and mobilest champions within the League with heavy sustain, damage and reasonable crowd control. He is, in my opinion, one of the most fun champions to play and can turn loss games into a win very easily.
Pros / Cons
- Fast Jungler
- Great at harass vs melee champions
- Near un-killable late game
- Can interrupt annoying champions like Yi's meditate
- Can steal baron in a 1v5 situation (if you have smite - more explanation on this later)
- Has decent CC
- Great tank
- Great initiator
- Can make a Loss game a Won game in just one move
- Has great movement and mobility
- So versitile in the way you build him
- Hes a pony
- Considered a risky pick
- Easy to counter jungle
- Build is expensive