This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Nasus Build Guide by BenScootyBooty
Nasus: Destroyer of Dreams
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Farm the Q!
Spirit Fire is your crowd control. It does a decent amount of damage and t can also decrease armour against opposing champions for a short while. While farming lane, use your spirit fire to weaken creeps and then use your Q to last hit them. While chasing, cast wither and then spirit fire. This should slow the enemy in the Spirit Fire, doing damage to them, and decreasing armour.
This is where you use your Ult and then Q. This combo should give you the kill.
Fury of the Sands is your Ultimate. People day that buff ultimate are bad and useless. Well, THEY. ARE. ****ING. WROOOOOONNNNGGGG. FotS (Fury of the Sands) give you increased attack range and a WHOLE BUNCHA OTHER GOODIES that are will get pentakills for you.
1. Never go into fights when you are low in early game. This will make you builds a lot harder to make.
2. Never get cocky. If you start playing around and trying to get kills instead of turrets, you will lose. Never forget that the main goal of the game is to win.
3. Farm the Q. Always. Farm. The. Q.
4. Do not go into 1 v 3 fights unless they are low and you have you Ult OR you are accompanied with a decent teammate.
5. Your combo is E or W,R,Q,Q,Q.