Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides

Pantheon Build Guide by Evryeche

Not Updated For Current Season

This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.



811
Views
0
Comments
0
Votes
Rating Pending
Like Build on Facebook Tweet This Build Share This Build on Reddit
League of Legends Build Guide Author Evryeche

'OP'antheon - Free Win Top

Evryeche Last updated on August 25, 2014
x
Did this guide help you? If so please give them a vote or leave a comment. You can even win prizes by doing so!
Vote
Comment

You must be logged in to comment. Please login or register.

I liked this Guide
I didn't like this Guide
Commenting is required to vote!

Thank You!

Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.

Ability Sequence

1
4
5
7
9
Ability Key Q
2
14
15
17
18
Ability Key W
3
8
10
12
13
Ability Key E
6
11
16
Ability Key R





Not Updated For Current Season

The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.



Masteries

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1/
Havoc
 
 

Offense: 21

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Legendary Guardian
 
 

Defense: 9

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bandit
Intelligence
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wanderer
 
 

Utility: 0



Threats to Pantheon with this build

Threat
Low
High
Show all
Threat Champion Notes
1
Nasus
1
Yasuo

Well just try it out, It wont disappoint you ;) Im Gold I and my Main is Pantheon since level
9. I always had 90% win in Ranked Games (Top Lane). The other 10% are because of my Team Mates(Need to carry their Sh1t lane) or 2 Champion Ganks.
Well il add some designs later and more informations if I find more time.
Enjoy!