This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Sona Humor Guide by WolfeOrome
Sona of the Many Auras (humor guide)
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Sona of the many Auras!!!
- Heal: heals you and any allies around you. Aura #1.
- Clarity: gives mana to you and any allies around you. Aura #2.
- Offensive tree: Cooldown Reduction so you can spam those abilities more quickly. Auras #3,4,5. Increase allied champions' damage against enemies you hit with spells. Aura #6.
- Defensive tree: reduce incoming damage from champions. Aura #7.
- Utility tree: Cooldown Reduction for those abilities and movement speed so you can get close enough for those auras to work. Gain gold from nearby minion deaths, Aura #8. Gain experience from nearby allies, Aura #9.
Armor, Armor Penetration, Magic Penetration, Mana, and AP to make the most of your auras.
- Oracle's Lens: reveals and disables nearby wards, traps, etc. Aura #10. Also grants True Vision around you for a few seconds. Aura #11.
- face of the mountain: killing minions heals nearby allies. Aura #12. Shield target ally who then explodes in an AoE. Aura #13.
- Locket of the Iron Solari: armor and MR aura. Aura #14.
- zeke's herald: AD and lifesteal aura. Aura #15.
- Abyssal Mask: reduces MR of nearby enemies.. Aura #16.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity: CDR to let you spam those abilities faster.
- Sunfire Aegis: damages nearby enemies. Aura #17.
In summary, TONS OF AURAS!!!
Now go kick some major butt as you support everyone around you with auras of everything!!!