This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Yorick Build Guide by punk49
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Hi everyone, I'm punk49, and this is my Yorick Guide. I worked hard to make this guide the best I could, and I would appreciate any and all feedback that you guys may provide.
Yorick is a very good champion, and he is by far the most fun - because nobody know how good he really is, so you can kill them easily.
- Unholy Covenant This Passive gives Yorick 5% less taken damage and his auto attacks deals 5% more damage for each ghoul which is activated.
- Omen of War (Q) This Spell deal the most physical damage and gives extra movement speed. But you have to be next to the enemy.
- Omen of Pestilence (W) That spell you always have to spam to deal damage and also for slowing him.
- Omen of Famine (E) That one also have to be spamed all the time, because it heals you and deal much damage.
- Omen of Death (R) A very good ultimate, exactly for teamfights, because when the enemys kill one alli, you can resurrect him for 10 seconds and maybe get an ace because of that.
: Very good for a bit magic resist and less time of slowing, stunning and so on...
: Best Item to buy, because you spam your spells and you need a lot of mana.
: For more HP which you really need, because your ghouls get more life if you have got more life, and also for damage.
: In combination with Frozen Mallet a very good item for damage and armore.
: For much more magic resist and more damage.
- Zeke's Herald: Also very good item, because you need a bit cooldown reduction, HP, attack speed and extra lifesteal.
Upvote if you liked the guide, and only downvote if you feel it is absolutely necessary. If you do downvote, please inform me of why, and perhaps I can rectify any mistakes I have made.
I hope you will have fun with Yorick.