This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Well that was stupid: Annie
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
I will take a little bit of time to stress how important CS is. YOU NEED FUGGIN MONEY. This is what separates average players from noobs, honestly learning how to get KBs WILL change your game. Every mini kill you don't get is wasted gold for your team. So please, just get your KBs down.
I've checked a couple other guides and they have you use MP5 yellow runes Greater Seal of Scaling Mana Regeneration, I have no objection to this and in some situations I would encourage it. The only reason I don't use it is because I'm cheap, and I don't usually have mana problems after my Rod of Ages.
Think of levels 1-5 as being a setup for a kill, as soon as u get your ultimate you should have a kill in your pocket. Everything you do early game is a set up for your kill at level 6, once youre 6 look for the opportunity (could even be a gank on a different lane) , Summon: Tibbers Disintegrate, Incinerate, Ignite. They should be dead after just that, but use your auto attacks if necessary.
PS - you can use Disintegrate first to make sure you get your stun off, but opening with Summon: Tibbers makes for most damage, because of your bear's arua.
- I can't tell you how many times I've gotten kills because of ignite, amazing spell to have.
I don't see how many other spells could be that useful with Annie in general and not just this build for her. Exhaust is a great spell, but I feel that having Ignite is a much better combo for Annie. Clarity is just bad in my opinion, with every caster I play I don't have continual mana problems that can't be solved with items.
- Great item, great health, great AP. Definatly a viable option for your last item space, but I don't feel the need for it. The slow is not worth it to me when I usually kill someone in a single combo.
- This is the item I usually fill the last item space with, great situational, nice armor and another huge stack on your AP. If you're someone who doesn't use your items I wouldn't recommend this, because the use is half the item, so it won't be used to its full potential if you buy it for the AP and the armor
- always a great item if you think you can handle it ;)
Defensive Last Items
- I personally have never tried this, but I can see the potential if a Yi wont leave you alone, Molten Shield + Thornmail and he'll probably kill himself before you get to stun him.
- I can see this being used, if you've got a LeBlanc or some other caster that is more annoying than you. I personally haven't had to use it, but i can defiantly see the situation where it would be necessary.
- Great MR and great AP, plus more spell pen. Please and thank you. Use it if you've got any kinda of consistent AP damage on the other team Singed, Rumble, Alistar, even Madred's.
PS - unfortunately if you are being raped by AD carrys there are only really 2 Options as far as what I believe to be viable options for armor, Zhonya's Hourglass and Thornmail.