Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jovy's Signature Shop

Creator: Jovy December 18, 2011 3:09pm
1081 posts - page 83 of 109
Professor Cecil
<Member>
Professor Cecil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2018 7:56pm | Report
As far it is for now it is more than fine, I like the current style, although I am not sure if the "The Adventures of Smite Heimy" is big enough to give that visual boom when someone checks the guide, perhaps when I start assembling it might make sense but currently visually feels a bit weird.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2018 7:25am | Report
How about this instead?

Professor Cecil
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2018 7:28am | Report
I like this one a lot more compared to the other.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2018 7:53am | Report

These are reeeaaalllyyyy long as titles, do you think you might want to encompass them all in something like "Laning Phase"? With subtitles that can be as long as you'd like.

by jhoijhoi
Professor Cecil
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2018 8:14am | Report
That is indeed a possible solution, when I started doing the Guide, I wanted to mainly dish out the most information as possible, was pretty much 3 years without playing so wanted to force myself as well to learn or re-learn matchups and in the process those came as patterns on what to do vs some Champions.

Laning Phase as something to encompass all those might actually solve that issue.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2018 8:25am | Report
Alright, that settles that :) I think I have everything, here's what I'm thinking the intro/guide will look like: https://i.imgur.com/Gn4y0VZ.png

And here's the album link with all the stuffs: https://imgur.com/a/DPZHeHr

by jhoijhoi
Professor Cecil
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2018 2:07pm | Report
Thanks Jovy I appreciate your time will start cleaning up my Guide so it looks much better visually. :p
KajiKumihoAkukei
<Editor>
KajiKumihoAkukei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 2, 2018 2:39am | Report
Hi Jovy,

I have a question for you.
I know you have your signature shop and you already made me an awesome signature, but I was looking for a logo with my name in it to use as profile picture for this site and on Twitch. ^^
At the moment I have one on Twitch that I was able to make for free somewhere, but I really don't like it.
I don't have any idea how to and no experience in making things like that, so I was wondering if you could maybe help me out once more. ^^

Greetings,

Kaji!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 3, 2018 5:38am | Report
I'd like to help you out but I don't really know how to make logos, at least not without detailed instruction (but even then it's quite hard). I mostly just do banners and signatures.

by jhoijhoi
Chromuro
<Brawler>
Chromuro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2018 3:09pm | Report
Hello Jovy!
I'm here to ask you a little (well, not really little) request: some banners for my Malzahar guide.
so, uh... *scrolls back to see the form* right, the names of the chapters. There is the voidling chapter's name that is pretty long, so if you find a shorter alternative, feel free to use it; then I'll add a new chapter soon called "Malzahar support in short", so I'll need one for it too.
Then the image: since BB Malzahar is best Malzahar, I would like if you used the splash art of the skin. Again, if you find some other images that inspires you more than this, please feel free to use that :D
About the style: I was thinking about an 8-bit style for... obvious reasons lol
Additional requests: I feel I'm asking already too much, but I'll ask for four last things
  1. Texts: I need some... external texts? I don't really know how to call them lol; well, it takes less time to just write what I need:
    • Sorcery/Inspiration/Domination/Precision
    • The shoes shop
    • For farming:
    • For poking/trading:
    • The All-In:
    • Back to ToC
  2. A table of contents image: sorry, here I don't actually know what I could give you as a reference. Just let your creative genious do the work D: (if you need a reference, don't hesitate to tell me)
  3. Dividers: I don't need complicated stuff, even just some black/white checkers pattern (or even white/transparent, always with the retro style) can do the trick :^
  4. Arrows: the ones that I have now won't fit the style I think lol

And with this I close my request. I feel like I'm asking you the 7 impossible requests, don't go fight some dragon to get a jewel please D:
Take all the time you need, I'm not in a hurry.
Have a nice day/night/something :^

Credits to Jovy!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide