Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

LaCorpse's Signature Café

Creator: LaCorpse January 6, 2012 11:01am
1852 posts - page 10 of 186
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9281
Joined:
Aug 10th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 1:17pm | Report
*Quietly noms on more cake*

Yumm
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1324
Joined:
Dec 6th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 1:17pm | Report
Yeah I could'nt really fit it all in with the text you wanted.
Or, it would have been unreadable and unattractive. (Due to the Moonlight Font).

Sorry about that x_x.

^_^ I'm glad you like it though
Elleeeeeka
<Member>
Elleeeeeka's Forum Avatar
Posts:
229
Joined:
Dec 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 1:19pm | Report
LaCorpse wrote:

Yeah I could'nt really fit it all in with the text you wanted.
Or, it would have been unreadable and unattractive. (Due to the Moonlight Font).

Sorry about that x_x.

^_^ I'm glad you like it though


Well.. I said you coudlve used different font cept for the syphonmy dsknsk thing. XD oh wells, I still like it c:

-doing tax right now-

Sig credits: Me
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9281
Joined:
Aug 10th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 1:22pm | Report
Tax....Hmmm....*continues eating my coffee cake* Sownds lyke sax tuu me *swallows* I don't normally speak with my mouth full but this cake is sexual.
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1324
Joined:
Dec 6th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 1:26pm | Report
Elleeeeeka wrote:



Well.. I said you coudlve used different font cept for the syphonmy dsknsk thing. XD oh wells, I still like it c:

-doing tax right now-


wahaha I understand now.
See I though.. you wanted it in moonlight shadow font.. x_x
So you wanted "symphony of death moonlight shadow" right?
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9281
Joined:
Aug 10th, 2010
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 1:27pm | Report
*makes coffee*
Elleeeeeka
<Member>
Elleeeeeka's Forum Avatar
Posts:
229
Joined:
Dec 14th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 1:28pm | Report
LaCorpse wrote:



wahaha I understand now.
See I though.. you wanted it in moonlight shadow font.. x_x
So you wanted "symphony of death moonlight shadow" right?



Yes yes, I'm sorry for being confusing. All good though, :3

Sig credits: Me
Snowfall
<Member>
Snowfall's Forum Avatar
Posts:
99
Joined:
Dec 25th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 1:30pm | Report
Elleeeeeka wrote:




Yes yes, I'm sorry for being confusing. All good though, :3


Silly confusing Ell! People can't even tell if you're a Taric or female!
>> Signature by Bree & me <<
+Rep me if I was useful - Would explain why my rep is so low
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
9569
Joined:
Nov 18th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 1:31pm | Report
Jeffy you're making your own coffee?
Please....
*Snaps fingers*
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1324
Joined:
Dec 6th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2012 1:32pm | Report
Haha I love the atmosphere of my thread. ROFL.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide