Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Project: League of Legends’s champions’s...

Creator: Chirika January 14, 2015 2:06am
1 2
Chirika
<Member>
Chirika's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend May 24, 2017 11:10am | Report
Oh, I remember this. Amazing work! What material do you use for this? Some form of stone?

Thanks for sharing!

We are using porcelain. You know when I began this project I was looking material which will be used for figures and I decide to use porcelain – pretty unique material and every piece made of it is really piece of art. The problem is that I have no outside support (financial and moral) so carrying this project only by me is very-very hard.
CrazyNikoLOL
<Member>
CrazyNikoLOL's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend June 30, 2017 12:00am | Report
Do you use any tool or machine while making these figure? It also looks great bro!
Chirika
<Member>
Chirika's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 12, 2017 9:42am | Report
Do you use any tool or machine while making these figure? It also looks great bro!

Hi. Sorry for a late respond – I did not visit this site for a long time. Well, most important tool is your own hands but in real – brushes, scrapers and many more (I just cannot remember it all). And of course all figures are baked inside special furnace.
Chirika
<Member>
Chirika's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 12, 2017 9:44am | Report
It’s has been a very long time since I posted any updates. But finally the time has come and I can show new figures. Let me present you Elementalist Lux in her Light and Dark form. All images you can find in my gallery – hope you like it.
https://lanasu57.deviantart.com/gallery/
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend December 22, 2017 12:57am | Report
Wow, super cool! They look like they could be in a stop-motion video. Love the idea of Light Lux's crown having a real topaz.
Chirika
<Member>
Chirika's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend July 8, 2018 5:12am | Report
Hi all. It has been a very long time since I posted anything. Finally I can present you a new figure of Nami the Tidecaller. Unfortunately it is only one figure of LoL’s champion – the rest two are my original characters but I hope you will like them all. I will be glad to hear your opinion.

https://lanasu57.deviantart.com/gallery/
roulette48
<Member>
roulette48's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend July 11, 2018 5:37am | Report
You are very talented.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.