Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

[REQUEST] Campaign poster for an official club...

Creator: Embracing October 8, 2012 6:13am
1 2
Embracing
<Veteran>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend October 8, 2012 6:13am | Report
I know this isn't related to LoL but if someone has the free time or is willing to help me I'd like some help.

I'm running for VP for a new committee our school created called the Senior Prom Committee.

I need to make some posters but I am absolutely horrid at art so I'm here to ask if anyone could help me design a poster.

The text should contain "Vote Bryan Lou as vice president for the Senior Prom Committee" and the poster itself should have some eye-catching design.

Is anyone willing to help? If someone volunteers I'd like it in the next couple of days if possible.

Thanks in advance.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend October 8, 2012 9:55am | Report
Ill give it a shot if i got time. If you can give me some size requirments as well as let me know if you have access to a computer with adobe indesign or illustrator so you can actually print it off.
Dynasty
<Member>
Dynasty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend October 8, 2012 2:02pm | Report
It would be cool if you posted yourself in an obama posteresque stance, I've always wanted to try to make one of those obama posters :p
Embracing
<Veteran>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend October 8, 2012 4:17pm | Report
Thanks Jeffy. A4 would be good.
As for programs I don't have access to indesign or illus :<
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend October 8, 2012 11:09pm | Report
Jeff, you could just save it as a .png so Rose can open it up.

Rose: I could give it a go, but I won't have it done tonight, gottah write up some lesson plans for teaching tomorrow.
Embracing
<Veteran>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend October 9, 2012 1:31am | Report
Yeah it's okay I have a couple of days to spare
thanks a lot :)
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend October 9, 2012 2:45am | Report
i see what you are doing here :).
Embracing
<Veteran>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend October 9, 2012 3:35am | Report
:)
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend October 9, 2012 5:10pm | Report
Saving it as a .PNG while a novel idea won't allow him to go in and make adjustments as needed. (What adjustments he might need to make who knows?)

If I'm designing something like a poster/magazine ad I use inDesign/Illustrator MAYBE Photoshop. The idea is to save it as a file that can be utilized by a "high end" printer if he wanted. But seeing as he currently doesn;t have access to a computer with indesign/illustrator I'll do a .PNG and .PDF for the sake of it.

Any theme for the prom yet? Or is that obviously why a committee is first formed? XD
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend October 9, 2012 6:25pm | Report
Spoiler: Click to view

there may have been some quality loss. Had to copy paste over from ID because it wouldn't save the way I needed it to. I can start over if you need, and I still have the InDesign file if you end up being able to use it.

I did use an A4 template to ensure the right size, but because I used indesign it's meant to be printed in full. IF you knew someone who had Indesign, or a place to get these printed at then ask them if they can use an indesign file to print from. If they can, I can set it up on my end, give you the file, and you can hand it over to them for a proper printing job. Otherwise the PNG you see is probably going to have to cut it.

If there is anything additional you want, or if you feel it isn't "eye-catching" I can modify it as needed.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.