Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Smitefire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

ShadyLemonFX Your Signature Resource

Creator: Aklemony August 20, 2013 2:13am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Test0ML
<Member>
Test0ML's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
318
Joined:
Aug 31st, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2013 3:54am | Report
I want another one if is possible. :)
img:http://www.deviantart.com/art/Hellsing-Alucard-309974654
size:500x175
text:You're nothing but dog food!
Aklemony
<Altruistic Artist>
Aklemony's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
37
Joined:
Mar 18th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2013 5:27am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Hey could you make me a signature? It would have Ahri and Lissandra on it. Here are some reference images.

Ahri: http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/Ahri_splash_2.png

Lissandra: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/115/1/a/lissandra_cutout_by_rambo2142-d62zsd4.png

The Lissandra one could be reversed so she is on the left side and Ahri on the right, but it's up to you. Though could the words "Cold Hearted Trickster" be on the signature? That would be amazing! Thank you so much if you make it!


devdevil
<Member>
devdevil's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1397
Joined:
Sep 3rd, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2013 7:43am | Report
Aklemony wrote:


Nice job! Thanks :)


Click above to check out my blog, it's full of art and the latest League news!
M4XiiMUS
<Member>
M4XiiMUS's Forum Avatar
Posts:
10
Joined:
Aug 4th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2013 9:48am | Report
Aklemony wrote:




ASDFGHJKL OMG AT IS AMAZING THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.
Aklemony
<Altruistic Artist>
Aklemony's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
37
Joined:
Mar 18th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 2:32am | Report
Test0ML wrote:

I want another one if is possible. :)
img:http://www.deviantart.com/art/Hellsing-Alucard-309974654
size:500x175
text:You're nothing but dog food!


jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
14418
Joined:
Mar 20th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 4:08am | Report
You're amazing D: Keep up the awesome work! Your text is improving too. You should post some tutorials up of how you make such epic backgrounds when provided with only a render. +rep
Test0ML
<Member>
Test0ML's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
318
Joined:
Aug 31st, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 4:53am | Report
Aklemony wrote:





Thanks man,Your signatures are sick!
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3211
Joined:
Mar 15th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 5:01am | Report
Hello Aklemony,

as jhoijhoi mentioned before your sigs are awesome. I would be delighted if you can make me one.

Picture: http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/anime/darker_than_black/23133_darker_than_black.jpg
Size: 500x150
Text: "Spilled water will never return to its container."

I hope the picture is decent because it's really modest otherwise tell me pls :P

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work!
Thanks to Emikadon for this sig!
Aklemony
<Altruistic Artist>
Aklemony's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
37
Joined:
Mar 18th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 5:32am | Report
emoriam wrote:

Hello Aklemony,

as jhoijhoi mentioned before your sigs are awesome. I would be delighted if you can make me one.

Picture: http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/anime/darker_than_black/23133_darker_than_black.jpg
Size: 500x150
Text: "Spilled water will never return to its container."

I hope the picture is decent because it's really modest otherwise tell me pls :P

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work!


Kinda meh but was hard render to work with. Can make a different one with a better render if you'd like.
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3211
Joined:
Mar 15th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2013 8:04am | Report
Aklemony wrote:


Kinda meh but was hard render to work with. Can make a different one with a better render if you'd like.


Yeah, I like your idea in general. Maybe you can work on the text because it's tbh a bit hard (because it's so small and delicate) to read but overall really good work.
Thanks to Emikadon for this sig!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide