Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Signature of the Week #2 Voting

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK June 7, 2011 1:31pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2011 8:47pm | Report

The world, where we live, or the sun (I'm assuming this is the bright nimbus in the clouds), which is the source of all life, actually fit quite well in my opinion.

If it's supposed to be just a girl #2 fits, but the glow-y effect makes me think of a fairy in an enchanted forest (which is VERY cool btw).

4 may not be your type of life, but money is a thing some people live for.

I like them all and found it very hard not to put "I VOTE FOR ALL 4!".

Seconded! (Which is why I didn't vote at all.)
To be updated soon!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 10, 2011 9:03pm | Report

The world, where we live, or the sun (I'm assuming this is the bright nimbus in the clouds), which is the source of all life, actually fit quite well in my opinion.

If it's supposed to be just a girl #2 fits, but the glow-y effect makes me think of a fairy in an enchanted forest (which is VERY cool btw).

4 may not be your type of life, but money is a thing some people live for.

I like them all and found it very hard not to put "I VOTE FOR ALL 4!".

Bright clouds aren't life, just bright clouds.
#2 shows a girl, a forest and a green glow, all directly related to life.
Money isn't something people live for.. it's something people kill and die for. Complete opposite. No one lives for money, at least not in my country.

#2 Is also the only sig that feels alive. All the other use dark or faded out colours.. If I want to portrait life I'll use bright and colourful images, not dark and faded out = /
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 2:46am | Report
First instances...

if someone showed me a picture of the sun, ill think Bright

if someone showed me a picture of money i'll think... money

if someone showed me a picture of a girl... i think girl

if someone showed me a picture of a plant/trees ill think nature and life.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 3:11am | Report
Wat if someone showed you a picture of a sausage.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Trixinity
<Member>
Trixinity's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 3:51am | Report

Wat if someone showed you a picture of a sausage.

I lol'ed
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 5:02am | Report
LOLOLOLOL chips or fries(US) . =)
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 10:28am | Report
The sun is the source of all life. It may not be as literal as you want it to be, but without the sun none of us would be here to argue about this. XD
The world is a similar argument.
I think that #1 has an idenity crisis, the picture with a different quote would make more sense.
The quote (I looked up the first line, it's by James Dean) with a different image would also make much more sense.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 12:44pm | Report
The first sotw was about creatures. A veterinary treats animals and is directly related to creatures, but it still wouldn't fit because it's not a creature.

Just like the sun, which is related to life, does not fit the theme, because even though it is related it isn't life. And the pic isn't the sun, it's clouds. "Bright clouds -> sun -> earth -> life". It's a pretty long chain of ideas to get to the theme, most people won't think that long.

In the second pic there's no chain, it's just life. That's the first idea that pops into my mind.

The idea I get from the last pic is just money -> death.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 6:50pm | Report
By sausage I mean as in sausage fest, chat roulette kind of sausage.

what would you think of then.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2011 8:44am | Report
I think you should pay more attention to the contest you're hosting instead of thinking about ****s. I'm not against homosexuality, but please keep it to yourself.

I just read the rules again, and you're breaking quite a few rules.

1. It organizes weekly. - It's been running for 2 weeks. After one week of STOW#1 (which was delayed because Jah was unavailable) you started #2, shall I start #3 myself? It's at least one week late and you are active on moba, so you have to excuse.
2. The time available for submissions is 7 days. - You extended it.
4. Respect the needs and theme of the week, otherwise you will be disqualified. - 2 sigs are not respecting this and you still posted their entries.
5. Each participant may enter the contest with a single work, not allowed to alter them. - you allowed them to alter their sigs, even after the voting began.
8. Participants are unable to vote for his own work. - You changed the rules again

In the sotw#2 topic you said you never did this before, and asked for us to tell you in case you missed something. You missed practically everything. Just thought you should know.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide